Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need another forma

vegetosayajin

21 minutes ago, nslay said:

Universal Forma could work if they keep it as rare (or rarer) as Umbra Forma.

I never said anything about universal forma (that's not only for your comment).

My suggestion is modest, because universal forma would be easily a much bigger problem/solution - if it's buyable it will be a cash grab, if it's farmable it will really be the next meme strike from yesteryears(they will make it almost impossible to get) and it will nullify umbra forma, aura forma and every other forma.

This one tho it's only for build diversity - sure, you could put on prime sure footed on everything and forget the forma even exists, but if you are one of the players who wants to experiment with different builds on the same frame it will really come in handy.
In a way it's almost like aura forma( and I do enjoy an aura forma on 5-6 frames and use it constantly, in time I will put an aura forma in every frame I have probably).

3 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

I never said anything about universal forma (that's not only for your comment).

My suggestion is modest, because universal forma would be easily a much bigger problem/solution - if it's buyable it will be a cash grab, if it's farmable it will really be the next meme strike from yesteryears(they will make it almost impossible to get) and it will nullify umbra forma, aura forma and every other forma.

This one tho it's only for build diversity - sure, you could put on prime sure footed on everything and forget the forma even exists, but if you are one of the players who wants to experiment with different builds on the same frame it will really come in handy.
In a way it's almost like aura forma( and I do enjoy an aura forma on 5-6 frames and use it constantly, in time I will put an aura forma in every frame I have probably).

Or it could be like it is now with Umbra Forma... Nightwave and Teshin's shop. That's pretty rare and it's not anything like you said it would be. It's farmable through Steel Essence but not a "meme strike from yesteryears" and it's not a cash grab because you can't buy it or trade it.

Whatever... a forma for Exilus slot or a forma for all slots. I really don't care either way. I can't imagine there is any way DE would be OK with making either of these as spendable as normal forma. They want us to spend more time using the normal forma so that we spend more time playing the game. They made an exception for Aura and Stances which isn't a flexibility anybody really needed or wanted in the first place. Nobody cares that much about using multiple stances and Naramon is usually sufficient for Auras for most players.

5 hours ago, vegetosayajin said:

I'm talking about the warframe exilus.
Stance forma was as useless as it seemed at first, umbra(as cool as it seemed before) is pretty much a brag-forma now, it doesn't do anything useful in 90% of the builds(some may even say 100% of the builds)
But in wf exilus you have at least 4-5(or even more) useful mods with different polarities.
You may want (prime)sure footed in one build, rush in another, power drift in the third and in most cases you could afford just one.
I would have been way way better to introduce this forma instead of the stance thing...

why not make more universal foruma like the aura forma but for exilus oh wait I remember now someone denied me about getting universal forma different default slots.  I wonder who could that be 🤔

someone is going say "no" because exilus mods for someone is going say "Oh no, exilus mods are too powerful, *rant*rant*rant*rant*".  For I desire for sticking with yes, the fact how many forma did they made for about countless amount result of forma different shape, for we got stance, aura and umbra formas  as remembering the only 2 forma are universal mods which the stance and aura are universal forma just for stance or either aura.  Yet I got denied by the communties having more universal forma, this time I am stepping my foot down with this because it is better to have more universal forma because that what they are for they are orokin's tech the fact that the orokin what make sure their army are able to kick #$! and not only that have to look good for the orokin's citizens and out throw out the Dex Soldiers.

I am not against more universal forma because there is universal forma on aura and stance already and it is not a shame to add more universal forma because the orokin always do their :poop: and giggles because that is how orokin roll with it.

Just now, ChaoticEdge said:

why not make more universal foruma like the aura forma but for exilus oh wait I remember now someone denied me about getting universal forma different default slots.  I wonder who could that be 🤔

I do know there were bugs in the past that let players use Aura Formas on Kavats and Necramechs to get O slots like a hypothetical universal forma.

And personally... if the rarity/exclusivity is like Umbra Forma or even rarer like Legendary Cores, why not let players put an O on any slot? That would be pretty cool.

11 minutes ago, nslay said:

I do know there were bugs in the past that let players use Aura Formas on Kavats and Necramechs to get O slots like a hypothetical universal forma.

And personally... if the rarity/exclusivity is like Umbra Forma or even rarer like Legendary Cores, why not let players put an O on any slot? That would be pretty cool.

correct, I recently noticed DE "WERE" planning to do universal forma on everything but slowly they "AVOIDED" making as such for desire not avoid it because its not dumb but we the players face millions of bloody grineer, corpus, infested, sentient and not really lastly the bloody corrupted orokins which if I remember we end up struggling facing that bloody enemies with the full on leeching moment and hard smacking daddy of enemies.  I thought they will give us a break but NOPE they refused make more universal for fear was speaking and worries for pro players been burning millions forma to correct their weapons, frames and other for we already have Rahetalius broke 9000 forma-s on his vauban and now he is going forma the other prime frame and sweet Lord just give the man Universal forma for he flipping earn it.

Spoiler

I think the players are getting fusty about all this forma where they are wasting it for and driving that guy madness and probably had increasingly a statement where he question DE with high extend of lvl which I do too is the same to end up questioning DE their actions.

9 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

I thought they will give us a break but NOPE they refused make more universal for fear was speaking and worries for pro players been burning millions forma to correct their weapons, frames and other for we already have Rahetalius broke 9000 forma-s on his vauban and now he is going forma the other prime frame and sweet Lord just give the man Universal forma for he flipping earn it.

Yeah, I don't think Rahetalius does that for build diversity reasons. I bet if you gave him 9000 hypothetical universal formas, he would still spend all 9000 of them on Vauban even though they're already universal.

Just now, nslay said:

Yeah, I don't think Rahetalius does that for build diversity reasons. I bet if you gave him 9000 hypothetical universal formas, he would still spend all 9000 of them on Vauban even though they're already universal.

that is true but he still will use it.

Just now, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

You shouldn't even need to forma an exilus slot when you properly forma the rest of the frame.....I'm confused. 

You always end up with like 11 to 24 space for an exilus slot when you start min-maxing a frame.

And frames and forma aren't hard to acquire. That's why some min-maxers build a 2nd or even a 3rd frame. 

The only way I see having 11-24 extra mad capacity is if you are building for one very specific build or a couple similar builds. The problem of limited mod capacity comes when you start trying to fit multiple different builds on one frame. This has become even more apparent with the addition of the Helminth. We can have 6 loadouts on the same frame but it's not easy to fit 6 different builds on a single frame that all share similar polarities.

Building multiple frames just sucks and is a S#&$ty solution. I have multiple copies of several frames. For some frames I like to test builds, I have my main and then a test one that I can just feed forma too. Instead of the convenience of adding one forma it's build a second frame, wait 3 1/3 days (or just dump plat to rush it), add several forma and then get to testing. It's just obnoxious at some point. The people that are willing to build multiple copies of frames would be more than willing to just pay the plat for the convenience of an exilus/universal forma. 

A lot of people are dismissive of this topic because it would not effect them in the slightest. If it does not effect you, while others would welcome the addition and it has no negative effect on anyone, I see no reason to object. 

15 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

The only way I see having 11-24 extra mad capacity is if you are building for one very specific build or a couple similar builds. The problem of limited mod capacity comes when you start trying to fit multiple different builds on one frame. This has become even more apparent with the addition of the Helminth. We can have 6 loadouts on the same frame but it's not easy to fit 6 different builds on a single frame that all share similar polarities.

Building multiple frames just sucks and is a S#&$ty solution. I have multiple copies of several frames. For some frames I like to test builds, I have my main and then a test one that I can just feed forma too. Instead of the convenience of adding one forma it's build a second frame, wait 3 1/3 days (or just dump plat to rush it), add several forma and then get to testing. It's just obnoxious at some point. The people that are willing to build multiple copies of frames would be more than willing to just pay the plat for the convenience of an exilus/universal forma. 

A lot of people are dismissive of this topic because it would not effect them in the slightest. If it does not effect you, while others would welcome the addition and it has no negative effect on anyone, I see no reason to object. 

Wouldn't it make sense to have a universal forma, then? What would an exilus forma even do? If exilus are all different polarities, then is the exilus forma just gonna be an aura forma but for exilus? 

There's no guarantee this is even gonna happen, but if we're gonna make the game easier (funny, I was talking in another thread where people claimed casuals dont water games down), why not just do it all at once? 

We can make a universal forma that's really expensive and hard to craft, that way the no effort players can complain and still have something to work towards getting. 

Even though it doesn't effect me, it's not about people that don't agree, we just know there's no incentive for online games to drastically lessen a grind meant to be completed over time instead of caving to people that want everything now. That's why the aura forma is 80 plat or takes 4 forma and 10 nitain to make: 

If you want any new forma that's what you're looking at and people are still gonna complain, just an fyi.

46 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Wouldn't it make sense to have a universal forma, then? What would an exilus forma even do? If exilus are all different polarities, then is the exilus forma just gonna be an aura forma but for exilus? 

There's no guarantee this is even gonna happen, but if we're gonna make the game easier (funny, I was talking in another thread where people claimed casuals dont water games down), why not just do it all at once? 

We can make a universal forma that's really expensive and hard to craft, that way the no effort players can complain and still have something to work towards getting. 

Even though it doesn't effect me, it's not about people that don't agree, we just know there's no incentive for online games to drastically lessen a grind meant to be completed over time instead of caving to people that want everything now. That's why the aura forma is 80 plat or takes 4 forma and 10 nitain to make: 

If you want any new forma that's what you're looking at and people are still gonna complain, just an fyi.

Universal forma would be ideal. 

The thing about the exilus slot is Primed Sure Footed with a capacity of 16. If you want to run that you're going to forma exilus slot with a D polarity. I run a lot of endurance so Primed Sure Footed is almost required. if you get knocked down there is a good chance you're just dead. 

I also like speed running fissures. Only problem is for that you run Preparation with a capacity of 12 (15 if exilus polarity does not match). I can't fit those 2 builds on the same frame. A big part comes down to the exilus slot. Speed running and endurance require entirely different sets of mods. Sure, some mods will share the same polarity between builds but both builds will not require the same amount of the same polarities.  

If DE gave us exilus/universal forma it might lessen the grind but it would still be a plat/time sink. Instead of wasting my time building multiple copies of the same frame just for 2 different builds, I could actually be playing the game how I enjoy and not getting burned out doing tedious busy work.

I've put an aura forma in 40+ frames just incase I want to change something up depending on builds. I'd put an exilus mod in all those frames if it cost the same. If universal forma was a thing I'd throw like 4 in all those frames. I'd even buy a affinity booster so I could run through all 40+ as quick as possible. Might even convince a friend to Adaro me and bribe them with boosters.  

About 160 universal forma at 50p each (same as aura forma in a bundle) comes to 8000 plat before boosters. I'd drop that right now if it was an option. No second thought, no regrets. I'd pay 80p each, I wouldn't care. That's a hell of a plat sink and way more than I'm spending on potatoes, warframe slots, exilus adapters and regular forma for a second copy of the same frame. I'd still end up buying regular forma for weapons so DE isn't losing my business there either.

1 hour ago, Berzerkules said:

Universal forma would be ideal. 

The thing about the exilus slot is Primed Sure Footed with a capacity of 16. If you want to run that you're going to forma exilus slot with a D polarity. I run a lot of endurance so Primed Sure Footed is almost required. if you get knocked down there is a good chance you're just dead. 

I also like speed running fissures. Only problem is for that you run Preparation with a capacity of 12 (15 if exilus polarity does not match). I can't fit those 2 builds on the same frame. A big part comes down to the exilus slot. Speed running and endurance require entirely different sets of mods. Sure, some mods will share the same polarity between builds but both builds will not require the same amount of the same polarities.  

If DE gave us exilus/universal forma it might lessen the grind but it would still be a plat/time sink. Instead of wasting my time building multiple copies of the same frame just for 2 different builds, I could actually be playing the game how I enjoy and not getting burned out doing tedious busy work.

I've put an aura forma in 40+ frames just incase I want to change something up depending on builds. I'd put an exilus mod in all those frames if it cost the same. If universal forma was a thing I'd throw like 4 in all those frames. I'd even buy a affinity booster so I could run through all 40+ as quick as possible. Might even convince a friend to Adaro me and bribe them with boosters.  

About 160 universal forma at 50p each (same as aura forma in a bundle) comes to 8000 plat before boosters. I'd drop that right now if it was an option. No second thought, no regrets. I'd pay 80p each, I wouldn't care. That's a hell of a plat sink and way more than I'm spending on potatoes, warframe slots, exilus adapters and regular forma for a second copy of the same frame. I'd still end up buying regular forma for weapons so DE isn't losing my business there either.

Yea I agree. I buy aura forma anytime I have a discount. 

I think we should skip the separate exilus forma and just make a universal forma, but there's no guarantee we'll get one. 

People were just pointing out to the OP that if he needs more space there are ways to get it. If he even has Primed sure footed he should kinda already know this, though.

And if you plan ahead, making new frames isn't a big deal. People that have PSF should already have enough resources, all they have to do is simply start making frames now....then when the time comes they'll already have them. 

Blank Stare GIF by Amuse

Me trying to figure out what you said.

The stance forma was badly introduced and the wf exilus would have been better to introduce?

tldr; even though I read it, it did not make any sense of what you were trying to say compared to the title of this topic. Also typo in last sentence where it says "I" and where I assume it needs to say "It" as it makes no sense at the start.

Though yes some of the formas are kinda useless as in stance forma and the wf exilus is indeed way more useful and the weapon exilus is just more of QoL forma. If they changed them or got rid/added new forma that was better an actually did something better for the build it would be nice. I have only used the umbral/wf/weapon formas never have used the stance forma in which it is just useless. Dependent if those other 3 are useless to you or not is up to you.

Honestly there should be universal forma by now. I have at least two builds for all warframes, with many having 3. Sometimes, I realized I just cant make a build because the polarities are wrong... So the only solution is to make another copy of the same warframe? One that you also need to level again and forma 3-5 times. Very impractical... And annoying.

I dont quite understand WHY we dont have one already? Its not gonna make us any stronger, and the impact on forma sales is gonna be unnoticeable.

Exilus forma would help though. 

And whoever said it would be pointless... Yeah if you play with your one-build inaros all day every day.

8 minutes ago, BDMblue said:

The problem with this is the cost DE is going to put in. It’s going to cost a minimum of 4 forma. So it’s going to be useless. 

Perhaps, but Id rather have the option than not have it. Theres bound to be an alert or something giving one for free sooner or later. Or NW. 

8 hours ago, BDMblue said:

The problem with this is the cost DE is going to put in. It’s going to cost a minimum of 4 forma. So it’s going to be useless. 

This is nothing if it's only this. I will gladly donate 4 forma to have that QoL in my possession. The other option is to forma the frame/frames every time I want to change an exilus, so I think it's a better deal.

Also some other things cost a forma or two, this is nothing new:

Spoiler

Blueprints Requiring Forma

Click to view the Blueprints requiring Forma.
Blueprints Type Quantity
RegorAxeShield.png Ack & Brunt Melee 1
Acrid2.png Acrid Primary 1
TennoUzi.png Akstiletto Secondary 1
CrpShotgun.png Arca Plasmor Primary 1
CrpScopePistol.png Arca Scisco Secondary 1
LaserAimRifle.png Argonak Primary 1
TnoPrmryXbow.png Attica Primary 1
Aura Forma Enhancement 4
Baza.png Baza Primary 1
GrnGorgSniperRifle.png Buzlok Primary 1
Cassowar.png Cassowar Melee 1
TaserStar.png Castanas Secondary 1
PunctureGlaive.png Cerata Melee 1
CrpSplitRifle.png Convectrix Primary 1
Cyanex.png Cyanex Secondary 1
Cycron.png Cycron Secondary 1
AsymmetricBow.png Daikyu Primary 1
DarkSplitSwordDualIcon.png Dark Split-Sword Melee 1
CorpusEnergyRifle.png Dera Primary 1
Djinn Sentinel 2
DualCorpusMinigun.png Dual Cestra Secondary 1
DualInfestedAxes.png Dual Ichor Melee 1
InfVomitGun.png Dual Toxocyst Secondary 1
InfestedPistol.png Embolist Secondary 1
EquinoxIcon272.png Equinox Warframe 1
Exilus Adapter Enhancement 2
CrpGlaive.png Falcor Melee 1
Ferrox.png Ferrox Primary 1
CorpusLaserRifle.png Flux Rifle Primary 1
CrpFreezeRayRifle.png Glaxion Primary 1
GrnAntiAirGun.png Grattler Arch-Gun 1
Greater Focus Lens Enhancement 1
DEGrinlok.png Grinlok Primary 1
Helios Sentinel 1
InfestedBurstRifle.png Hema Primary 1
GrineerFlameThrower.png Ignis Primary 1
GrnJetPwrPolearm.png Jat Kittag Melee 1
JatKusar.png Jat Kusar Melee 1
GrnWindUpPistol.png Kohmak Secondary 1
Komorex.png Komorex Primary 1
GrnArchHand.png Knux Arch-Melee 1
CorpusSniperRifle.png Lanka Primary 1
GrineerLeverActionPistol.png Marelok Secondary 1
DEMios.png Mios Melee 1
InfCrpShockSwarm.png Mutalist Quanta Primary 1
Katana.png Nikana Melee 1
GrineerMicrowaveGun.png Nukor Secondary 1
OgrisNew.png Ogris Primary 1
CrpBFG.png Opticor Primary 1
InfQuantaRifle.png Paracyst Primary 1
InfestedLongGunTwo.png Phage Primary 1
Prova8point2.png Prova Melee 1
InfStaff.png Pupacyst Melee 1
SawnOffShotgun.png Pyrana Secondary 1
CrpShockRifle.png Quanta Primary 1
GrnClaws.png Ripkas Melee 1
DEScoliac2.png Scoliac Melee 1
TnoNunchaku.png Shaku Melee 1
TennoSwordShield.png Silva & Aegis Melee 1
Spectra.png Spectra Secondary 1
CorpusMachineGun.png Supra Primary 1
TnoLeverActionRifle.png Sybaris Primary 1
U10InfPrimary.png Synapse Primary 2
U18throwingknives.png Talons Secondary 1
TnBardRifle.png Tenora Primary 1
Tiberon.png Tiberon Primary 1
GrineerGrenadeLauncher.png Torid Primary 1
Akgrakata.png Twin Grakatas Secondary 1
DualKohmak.png Twin Kohmak Secondary 1
DualGrnEgyptSwords.png Twin Krohkur Melee 1
Veldt.png Veldt Primary 1
TennoClaws.png Venka Melee 1
Total 78

8 hours ago, xombob89 said:

Perhaps, but Id rather have the option than not have it.

idd

11 hours ago, vegetosayajin said:

This is nothing if it's only this. I will gladly donate 4 forma to have that QoL in my possession. The other option is to forma the frame/frames every time I want to change an exilus, so I think it's a better deal.

Also some other things cost a forma or two, this is nothing new:

Reveal hidden contents

Blueprints Requiring Forma

Click to view the Blueprints requiring Forma.
Blueprints Type Quantity
RegorAxeShield.png Ack & Brunt Melee 1
Acrid2.png Acrid Primary 1
TennoUzi.png Akstiletto Secondary 1
CrpShotgun.png Arca Plasmor Primary 1
CrpScopePistol.png Arca Scisco Secondary 1
LaserAimRifle.png Argonak Primary 1
TnoPrmryXbow.png Attica Primary 1
Aura Forma Enhancement 4
Baza.png Baza Primary 1
GrnGorgSniperRifle.png Buzlok Primary 1
Cassowar.png Cassowar Melee 1
TaserStar.png Castanas Secondary 1
PunctureGlaive.png Cerata Melee 1
CrpSplitRifle.png Convectrix Primary 1
Cyanex.png Cyanex Secondary 1
Cycron.png Cycron Secondary 1
AsymmetricBow.png Daikyu Primary 1
DarkSplitSwordDualIcon.png Dark Split-Sword Melee 1
CorpusEnergyRifle.png Dera Primary 1
Djinn Sentinel 2
DualCorpusMinigun.png Dual Cestra Secondary 1
DualInfestedAxes.png Dual Ichor Melee 1
InfVomitGun.png Dual Toxocyst Secondary 1
InfestedPistol.png Embolist Secondary 1
EquinoxIcon272.png Equinox Warframe 1
Exilus Adapter Enhancement 2
CrpGlaive.png Falcor Melee 1
Ferrox.png Ferrox Primary 1
CorpusLaserRifle.png Flux Rifle Primary 1
CrpFreezeRayRifle.png Glaxion Primary 1
GrnAntiAirGun.png Grattler Arch-Gun 1
Greater Focus Lens Enhancement 1
DEGrinlok.png Grinlok Primary 1
Helios Sentinel 1
InfestedBurstRifle.png Hema Primary 1
GrineerFlameThrower.png Ignis Primary 1
GrnJetPwrPolearm.png Jat Kittag Melee 1
JatKusar.png Jat Kusar Melee 1
GrnWindUpPistol.png Kohmak Secondary 1
Komorex.png Komorex Primary 1
GrnArchHand.png Knux Arch-Melee 1
CorpusSniperRifle.png Lanka Primary 1
GrineerLeverActionPistol.png Marelok Secondary 1
DEMios.png Mios Melee 1
InfCrpShockSwarm.png Mutalist Quanta Primary 1
Katana.png Nikana Melee 1
GrineerMicrowaveGun.png Nukor Secondary 1
OgrisNew.png Ogris Primary 1
CrpBFG.png Opticor Primary 1
InfQuantaRifle.png Paracyst Primary 1
InfestedLongGunTwo.png Phage Primary 1
Prova8point2.png Prova Melee 1
InfStaff.png Pupacyst Melee 1
SawnOffShotgun.png Pyrana Secondary 1
CrpShockRifle.png Quanta Primary 1
GrnClaws.png Ripkas Melee 1
DEScoliac2.png Scoliac Melee 1
TnoNunchaku.png Shaku Melee 1
TennoSwordShield.png Silva & Aegis Melee 1
Spectra.png Spectra Secondary 1
CorpusMachineGun.png Supra Primary 1
TnoLeverActionRifle.png Sybaris Primary 1
U10InfPrimary.png Synapse Primary 2
U18throwingknives.png Talons Secondary 1
TnBardRifle.png Tenora Primary 1
Tiberon.png Tiberon Primary 1
GrineerGrenadeLauncher.png Torid Primary 1
Akgrakata.png Twin Grakatas Secondary 1
DualKohmak.png Twin Kohmak Secondary 1
DualGrnEgyptSwords.png Twin Krohkur Melee 1
Veldt.png Veldt Primary 1
TennoClaws.png Venka Melee 1
Total 78

don't forget paracies requires 4 or 5 forma and special liches weapons also require about the same.

Archived