Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A new raid

(PSN)Jolebad

Hello,

in first i want thnk's DE's team, the next-gen game is wonderfull. So i understand you have no time for rework the old raids that to bad because i was very fan of the raid on earth. But with some other tennos thought about an other possibility.

Perhaps you can create a new raid for end the new war.

A raid who must have two Railjack with their crews (8 tennos a raid).

First step a big space battle who need a big ability with railjacks.

Second Step an assault of a two sentiens ship with actions in the first ship who is necessary for advance in the 2nd ship and vice versa.

Third step an enigma for reunite the two crews.

Fourth step a big battle against Natah and his brother.

I this this idea please many fans and i hope DE's team will take some idea of this.

PS : sorry for my english i'm not my native language.

13 minutes ago, (PSN)Jolebad said:

Hello,

in first i want thnk's DE's team, the next-gen game is wonderfull. So i understand you have no time for rework the old raids that to bad because i was very fan of the raid on earth. But with some other tennos thought about an other possibility.

Perhaps you can create a new raid for end the new war.

A raid who must have two Railjack with their crews (8 tennos a raid).

First step a big space battle who need a big ability with railjacks.

Second Step an assault of a two sentiens ship with actions in the first ship who is necessary for advance in the 2nd ship and vice versa.

Third step an enigma for reunite the two crews.

Fourth step a big battle against Natah and his brother.

I this this idea please many fans and i hope DE's team will take some idea of this.

PS : sorry for my english i'm not my native language.

I don't have any friends and I don't want to make any friends. If I don't play the content solo I never play.

A raid would require a balanced system in order for the combat to be both difficult and satisfying, or (as it would be now) anything beyond 'nuke/CC everything and wait for the thing to be done', or 'stack so much crit and/or status that we can delete the boss in one shot and it has no repercussions on our ability to play the rest of the raid'.

The epitome of PvE content requires that you have complex and interesting PvE mechanics. And for as many of these as Warframe has - and it does - we've got at least as many mechanics that let us bypass them entirely.

12 minutes ago, Jem991 said:

I don't have any friends and I don't want to make any friends. If I don't play the content solo I never play.

Personally, if I had the choice, I'd make a dedicated solo version of the raid that has the barest of concessions to make it possible to solo (and I mean, barest. Like how friendship doors work now barest), then tie some fancy item behind achieving it. Aside from that, same spawn counts, same mechanics, everything. Aside from the one-time reward (maybe a unique weapon), it doesn't have anything special but it opens it up to Solo players with the understanding that it's a hellishly tough experience.

Of course this still relies on the above point of 'game would need to be balanced' because right now...

Archived