Another drop not registered at all

Captain_Rocket505

Question

Right, so today I watched the twitch stream from warframe from 10:07 AM EST to 10:57 EST, and I have no drop at all in my inbox. I get yesterday they had an issue, but what about today? Was there another issue as well? And before someone starts ranting I have to say this: As much as I may or may not agree with the things you might say about DE and twitch, don't just rant here. Im just asking a simple question here, no need to start fighting. 

14 answers to this question

I really wish some one, DE  or probably Twitch, would actually investigate the issue. Maybe they have, but sharing more info with the community would go far to quell the tensions.

Does unlink/relink the accounts fix all of the issues or even most? Or is it just something to make us feel better?

You can tell by the various responses, that people are always left asking "was it just me, or everyone"?  Supports answer is always, and only,  to unlink/relink the accounts, but that doesn't  restore the drop, or even guarentee it will drop next time.

6 minutes ago, (PSN)northern_rebal said:

I really wish some one, DE  or probably Twitch, would actually investigate the issue. Maybe they have, but sharing more info with the community would go far to quell the tensions.

Does unlink/relink the accounts fix all of the issues or even most? Or is it just something to make us feel better?

You can tell by the various responses, that people are always left asking "was it just me, or everyone"?  Supports answer is always, and only,  to unlink/relink the accounts, but that doesn't  restore the drop, or even guarentee it will drop next time.

I got mine again.

What do you use to view the Stream a Console, Phone or Computer?

10 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

So you view the stream via a Console browser? or some app on built into the console? like a smart TV has Netfix You-Tube.....

I've used all of them, but usually watch on my PC using twitch pages.

I certainly can understand the difficulty in investigating ever single users issues, but would it be that hard to give a few people a missed drop.

And when nobody gets the drop I think DE should have the integrity to make good. And I don't mean but giving us another possible time to get the drop. If you hire someone to do a job for a third party YOU are responsible to the third-party, not the people you hired.  Is there any financial loss for DE? NO, just give us the part, even if it means a few people who shouldn't get it do get it.

Sadly many players have had issues in November I've seen. Main issue I've seen is the Twitch prime transferring over to Prime Gaming. From this a lot of accounts were displayed linked but not linked even when it showed. In which items we're redeemed but never showed up in the Inbox. Sadly i know, if you didn't get the drop from the dev streams We're just out of luck. Unless its like a Tennocon drop then they try to fix the situation. But the only thing we can do is Unlink and Relink our accounts. ❤️  

18 minutes ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

Was there another issue as well?

I was having issues with Prime Gaming loot and other drops. What I had to do was unlink the two accounts, and relink the accounts. Note: I did leave it for about an hour before linking again, I don’t think you need to, just got distracted.

• I did not watch the stream, so I cannot tell you if the drop worked for me. But everything else has been fine since I relinked the accounts.

Archived