Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bonewidow Ironbride consuming energy cost each swing

Reaar

I am not sure what triggers it, but twice so far have I had it happen that the Bonwidows exalted weapon would only reapeat the first swing of its combo and at the same time consume the energy amount it takes to cast.

EDIT: Thrid time just, now; I think I noticed that at one point when trying to dismiss the sword; the sword would stay equipped and only after a moment (orrepeated button presses?) would it switch to the gun. After that when summoning the sword again the bug above would occur. Gun at the time was Imperator Vandal, if that is relevant.

EDIT2: Everytime you switch off of the Ironbride it switches to "Pugil" instead, and only shortly after to the gun.

It happened to me today too in OV using thermia and in deimos bounties, both times I was host.

I also don't know what causes it but once it started for me I couldn't get rid of it, and I 'respawned' my mech quite a few times (without it being killed).

A video example of the behavior, look at energy as I swing:

Also once you reach below the energy amount it drains (~20, with efficiency mod) it will not drain per swing anymore (but you still have the constant slow drain), that is until you get more energy and then it drains again.

Same issue.  

• Happened both as Host and Client  
  • It also stops you from doing the combo, it will repeat the first vertical attack every time.
  • Only when your energy drops low enough it temporarily fixes the energy drain, as well as the combo attacks.

I often leave the mech for a while, and call it back later one, so maybe it has something to do with leaving your mech repeatedly while ironbride is active.

Archived