Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forced respawning while being revived

PhiThagRaid

51 minutes ago, baldy117 said:

aint forced res disabled when you rez them?

Not that I'm aware of.  You can self-respawn right up to the point that someone else does it for you.  I think the countdown timer might be disabled, but I'm not certain of that.  (I don't team enough to really notice.  I either get to them in plenty of time, or I don't make it at all.)

I think it depends on the mission. If you're doing a long endless mission, it makes sense to save your revives and let your teammate pick you up.

If you're doing a short mission, it's simply faster to just use a revive, and there's very little penalty for doing so.

I usually just punch up res myself unless I've remembered to equip that mod in my sentinel that can res you.

Revives arent really a worry unless you're doing long endless or something like tridolons, though even that these days I tend to just bust out Roar! Inaros out for them so it's one less thing to have to focus on. I tend to take the role of focusing on mobs in the big fights anyway, with the side benefit of being free to throw out pizzas and res other people uninterrupted.

• 1 month later...

Archived