Uh, Teshin, you're being a bit heavy handed with the Steel Path...

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Gentleman_Raven_ said:

So I go see Teshin after unlocking the Star Chart and he says the bladdy blah then the screen says "Accept Teshin's challenge and unlock THE STEEL PATH".

The options are "X- Yes or O- I'm ready!"

Teshin will not accept no as an answer.

Is this a bug?

Apparently not.  And if you ignore him, or find a way to abort without choosing, he'll harass you ever time you log in.  It's a *wonderful* setup.  (Warning:  May contain excessive sarcasm.)

10 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I assume it is just a funny play on words because the Steel Path can be toggled on or off at any time, thus meaning the "no" response is redundant and wouldn't accomplish anything.

It would have allowed me to contribute to their metrics with a hard "opt out" from the entire system.  I don't want to toggle it off, I don't even want to participate at all.

"You would not accept the conclave, so I have removed your ability to decline my requests. you WILL accept the Steel path, now, or later, whenever it is that you are ready."

"but seriously guys, the Conclave isn't THAT bad is it? I mean, I've got weapon skins! everyone loves and wants cosmetics, right? come on, spend some time there, the rooms are gathering so much dust! I put 15 Domestik drones on each Conclave map, and there's STILL dust gathering!"

- Teshin, at some point probably.

Archived