Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grendel re-work idea

(NSW)slamdance

What if instead of grendels 3 being a long range version of his 1 when its held what if it was a AOE ability around grendel that the radius increased when held at the cost of people stored in grendels gut the damage would be toxin and gas or toxin and radiation and I think it would make grendel more crowd controlling and less repetitive

4 hours ago, MonsterOfMyOwn said:

I agree that his 3rd need some ort of buff. Currently It seems that I deal more damage when I puke them with the 1st.

Because you do.

Honestly the thing that would make Grendel amazing (besides changing how his energy drain works) would be giving his abilities buffs for how many enemies he’s eaten. Like his 2s effects becoming stronger, or his 3 getting an armor strip.

I really don't like Regurgitate at all. I'm grinding up Helminth specifically so that I can replace it with Expedite Suffering the first chance I get.

All it does is give Grendel a ranged attack in case you decided not to bring a nice gun and you suddenly need one, but as the other guy said, you deal a lot more damage just puking out enemies with your 1, which is free by the way.

I think it should be replaced entirely. Perhaps something like...

~~~~~BELCH~~~~~ (25 Energy)
Grendel lets out bone-rattling belch of such magnitude that nearby enemies flinch and become temporarily open to finishers. In addition, Belching allows Grendel to make more room in his gut, temporarily halting the energy drain he suffers from swallowed enemies. The range of enemy flinching and duration of the energy buff are enhanced depending on the number of enemies Grendel has in his gut.

Archived