Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wasting Kuva Fusions?

(PSN)haphazardlynamed

Question

Am I understanding this right?

when fusing two Kuva Weapons

the bonus % will jump to whichever one is highest + 10%

so, if I have three of them, the highest % should be fused first?

IE:

if I have quartakk 25, 30, 50

Order A:

25 fuse 30 = 33

33 fuse 50 = 55

Order B:

50 fuse 25 = 55

55 fuse 30 = 60.5

So, even both Orders use up all 3 weapons, order A will actually Waste a weapon. absolutely no benefit?

... kinda a bummer cause the 50 has the Element Type that I want, so it has to be Last....

I guess I just throw away one of the other weapons? nothing I can do with it?

7 answers to this question

(PSN)haphazardlynamed,

In order to fuse weapons properly, you need to equip the lowest % weapon, then fuse the highest % weapon. This will keep the element on the highest % weapon, and boost it's % by 1.1x (or 10%).

Ex)

25%toxin, 30%shock, and 50%heat

If you want 60% heat, then do the following:

Equip 25%toxin and go into valence fusion.

Select 50%heat and hit fuse.

Equip 30%shock and go into valence fusion.

Select the now 55%heat (50% X 1.1 = 55%) and hit fuse.

You now have a 60%heat weapon (55% X 1.1 = 60.5%)(Although max is 60%, so it's 60% instead of 60.5%)

Hope this helps clarify things!

"Using donor weapons with high % bonus values tend to have greater yields than fusing with lower % bonus values. As such, in order to maximize the elemental bonus up to 60%, it is more efficient to collect several weapons and fuse starting with the high % bonus values."

And you chose your element.....it's based off the frame that you use.

"The Warframe that created the Kuva Lich will determine the elemental damage bonus the Kuva Lich weapon will have, as well as the type of Ephemera should they spawn with one. In addition, it will determine the Kuva Lich's ability kit."

5 minutes ago, maycne.sonahoz said:

Or you could consider +55% is good enough, and you're done.

idd

you don't need to max out the element in kuva weapons because most of them will work just fine 'till level 160-200 even with the lowest %
and if you go higher...in most cases you don't use primaries and secondaries for the damage at all, because melee exists :D

Well higher value does not matter what matters is which element you have on weapon you wanna fuse so if you already have heat - and you get toxin for bonus final element will be the one you chose from menu when you are asked if you wanna fuse them and it will display that specific element. But you have to be careful not to choose wrong weapon or you can lose forma, catalyst, lens anything you already had on that weapon.  

13 hours ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

Am I understanding this right?

when fusing two Kuva Weapons

the bonus % will jump to whichever one is highest + 10%

so, if I have three of them, the highest % should be fused first?

IE:

if I have quartakk 25, 30, 50

Order A:

25 fuse 30 = 33

33 fuse 50 = 55

Order B:

50 fuse 25 = 55

55 fuse 30 = 60.5

So, even both Orders use up all 3 weapons, order A will actually Waste a weapon. absolutely no benefit?

... kinda a bummer cause the 50 has the Element Type that I want, so it has to be Last....

I guess I just throw away one of the other weapons? nothing I can do with it?

Which one has the forma/potato that you want to keep? That matters,  too. 

Lets say it's the 30.    

Dince you want to keep the 30's forma,  you'll fuse into it,  you won't sacrifice it.  

Lets also say that the 50 has the element you want, for the sake of example heat, and the 25 has some other element. for the sake of example cold. 

You first go to the 25 fuse the 50 into it.   By sacrificing the 50,  you change the 25 cold into 55 heat.     You then sacrifice the 55 heat to make your formaed 30 into a 60 heat with forma. 

Archived