Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drive Jump

xombob89

Ive been doing some K-Drive races to get mastery out of the K-Drives, and theres one thing that botheres me so much...

When you press SPACE, you jump, right? Well, if you are midair when you press space it instead does a sort of a 360 spin. Theres a lot of occasions where when Im trying to jump, the board is SLIGHTLY in air due to the small bumps in the terrain, so I end up doing the spin instead failing my jump and at worst cases falling on my face. It happens so much its infuriating and a shame because I kinda like the races otherwise.

Can we PLEASE get rid of the trick part when pressing space so the jump is more reliable?

1 hour ago, xombob89 said:

Ive been doing some K-Drive races to get mastery out of the K-Drives, and theres one thing that botheres me so much...

When you press SPACE, you jump, right? Well, if you are midair when you press space it instead does a sort of a 360 spin. Theres a lot of occasions where when Im trying to jump, the board is SLIGHTLY in air due to the small bumps in the terrain, so I end up doing the spin instead failing my jump and at worst cases falling on my face. It happens so much its infuriating and a shame because I kinda like the races otherwise.

Can we PLEASE get rid of the trick part when pressing space so the jump is more reliable?

Then how are tricks supposed to be performed? An imaginary trick button?

Archived