Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can umbra forma be cheaper?

(PSN)adachi_2

5 hours ago, (PSN)amazing021throne said:

Be realistic no one's going to do that maybe veteran's but even if they did it wouldn't be very fun which goes against the purpose of games

that is depending which veteran your speaking about for the one with patient or not but the one with patient willing to do it but the one with no patient won't.

I actually value the legendary core over the Umbra Forma. I found use for Umbra Forma on Chroma Prime and that's it so far... the other 5 or so just sit in inventory.

It'd be cool if Teshin sold a legendary core. I'd rather that than another Riven.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (PSN)amazing021throne:

That's dumb your dumb

Wow, the dumb guy (me) is able farm the steel essence passively while the clever person (you) isn't able to do it.

Yep. I'm definetly the dumb guy.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb -CdG-Zilchy:

Now you've resorted to insulting people seeing as your idea was shot down by players more experienced than you. Won't be long before it gets locked if you keep that up.

I hope it doesn't get locked. The fun did only begin. Better prepare you popcorn.^^

Just now, ES-Flinter said:

Wow, the dumb guy (me) is able farm the steel essence passively while the clever person (you) isn't able to do it.

Yep. I'm definetly the dumb guy.

I hope it doesn't get locked. The fun did only begin. Better prepare you popcorn.^^

Got a fresh batch cooking now! 

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

You're gonna find this crazy but people like me don't like that. People like you are the reason the game is so damn easy and boring now. Because you shy away from effort and actually earning your rewards.

Well if you don't like what my kind did then go play dark souls

Umbra Forma isn't necessarily more valuable just because DE gave Legendary Core away for logging in at a certain time. To remind you, Umbra Forma BP was an alert reward... that's almost as trivial and logging in! On top of that, you're probably going to get far more Umbra Forma out of Teshin, alerts and Nightwave than you will ever get Legendary Core from Sorties... I mean the Legendary Core reward is listed in the Sortie loot table as formality. That darn thing practically doesn't exist!

3 hours ago, (PSN)amazing021throne said:

Good point but not all is able to kill the acolytes 

This is exactly the same as saying "I cant kill the final boss so can I get the rewards for killing this level 1 boss instead" 

Steel Path is ment to be challenging content for veterans even tho DE says its not end game, and the rewards are (or, should be) worth the effort. In every game ever you have the high end gear and items only the highest level players can get, and that's their reward for their time invested in the game. They are already being generous with the alert system, making it easy for anyone to get essence. If I would play lets say WoW and saw a max level player with a golden armor, I wouldnt say "why does he get that give me one too NOW", I would say "thats a cool armor I better start questing so one day I can also have that armor" 

I do think 150 every 8 weeks is fine, and doesnt even require much effort to get on daily basis even if you miss some days here and there. And most likely with all the backlash they will improve the essence drops in one way or another wether it be more reliable acolyte spawns or adding eximus drops back, so its gonna be even easier to get enough. 

vor 13 Minuten schrieb (PSN)amazing021throne:

Yheah probably because I cant even play the update and yes your definitely the dumb guy

I have nothing against to be the dumb guy. In the most times are the dumb person the most happiest one, because they don't know why something is good/ bad. 

Joke aside. The daily mission give 15 steel essence per day (25 if you wait for the acolyte) And one Umbra Forma cost only 150. All you have to do is playing the game only 10-times/ 8 weeks and do the daily steel-path mission. Even people much dumber than me are able to do this without any effort.

vor 22 Minuten schrieb nslay:

Umbra Forma isn't necessarily more valuable just because DE gave Legendary Core away for logging in at a certain time. To remind you, Umbra Forma BP was an alert reward... that's almost as trivial and logging in! On top of that, you're probably going to get far more Umbra Forma out of Teshin, alerts and Nightwave than you will ever get Legendary Core from Sorties... I mean the Legendary Core reward is listed in the Sortie loot table as formality. That darn thing practically doesn't exist!

1315dy.jpg

• One Umbra Forma/ 56days
  • One legendary core/ 556 days (0,18% chance/ day)

Bruh, I miss the times were having an Umbra Formas meant something. XD

vor 32 Minuten schrieb (PSN)amazing021throne:

Well if you don't like what my kind did then go play dark souls

vor 14 Minuten schrieb -CdG-Zilchy:

I do play other games as well as Warframe and on that note you should stick to cookie clicker mobile apps seeing as you don't want to make an effort.

I've heard that cookie cklicker is a really hard game and outdated. Game like Afk-arean should be very easy.^^

@-CdG-ZilchyI'm going off for today. If you want you can have the rest of my popcorn, but I have to warn you because I eat my popcorn only with very fresh salt.

7 minutes ago, xombob89 said:

This is exactly the same as saying "I cant kill the final boss so can I get the rewards for killing this level 1 boss instead" 

Steel Path is ment to be challenging content for veterans even tho DE says its not end game, and the rewards are (or, should be) worth the effort. In every game ever you have the high end gear and items only the highest level players can get, and that's their reward for their time invested in the game. They are already being generous with the alert system, making it easy for anyone to get essence. If I would play lets say WoW and saw a max level player with a golden armor, I wouldnt say "why does he get that give me one too NOW", I would say "thats a cool armor I better start questing so one day I can also have that armor" 

I do think 150 every 8 weeks is fine, and doesnt even require much effort to get on daily basis even if you miss some days here and there. And most likely with all the backlash they will improve the essence drops in one way or another wether it be more reliable acolyte spawns or adding eximus drops back, so its gonna be even easier to get enough. 

Generous really how is destroying a system where you have to wait 1hrs to get a good number of se,and ok fine i'll admit I'm a fcking id8

1 hour ago, (PSN)amazing021throne said:

IDK why did DE give you a forma bundle and a legendary core for just logging in a certain time?

that was DE's way of apologizing and compensating players for the changes that had just gotten implemented. I have no idea why you're bringing this up, its completely unrelated.

Archived