Necramech Fury and Necramech Pressure Point are literally useless and a beginner's trap

Yes, I know you can make punches go from 1 damage to 2 damage with these mods, literally nobody goes on a necramech to punch anything, and before some newbie shows up in here saying "But Ironbride though" Those 2 mods DON'T EVEN WORK ON IRONBRIDE LOL

On a more serious note, if the title and previous joke of a paragraph didn't make it clear enough, Necramech Fury (Melee Attack Speed) and Necramech Pressure Point (Melee Damage) do not work on Bonewidow's Ironbride because it's technically an "Archmelee" weapon, which means they only work on those little necramech punches, so equipping these 2 mods is a literal waste of mod space and mod capacity (Not that we're hurting for necramech mod space or anything, not only because we get more space than normal, but because most necramech mods don't make any difference, and that's whenever they happen work at all to begin with).

They also happen to be a HUGE beginner's trap because most people seem to be under the impression that they DO work on Ironbride, which again, spoiler alert, they don't.

You don't have to make them work with Ironbride, mind you. I don't want an insignificant, additive buff to cause the archmelee to break the fabric of reality or anything, but at least remove these useless mods from the game entirely.

When's the next "Bonewidow fixed" patch? 😂

• Like 6
27 minutes ago, Ulseth said:

On a more serious note, if the title and previous joke of a paragraph didn't make it clear enough, Necramech Fury (Melee Attack Speed) and Necramech Pressure Point (Melee Damage) do not work on Bonewidow's Ironbride because it's technically an "Archmelee" weapon, which means they only work on those little necramech punches, so equipping these 2 mods is a literal waste of mod space and mod capacity (Not that we're hurting for necramech mod space or anything, not only because we get more space than normal, but because most necramech mods don't make any difference, and that's whenever they happen work at all to begin with).

They also happen to be a HUGE beginner's trap because most people seem to be under the impression that they DO work on Ironbride, which again, spoiler alert, they don't.

Honestly, I didn't know this and I'm not a beginner. This seems like a huge oversight on DE's part (what else is new?). Thanks for the heads up, i was hoping to mod a little different for bonewidow then I did voidrig.

Edited by Skaleek
  • Like 2