Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could We Just Let The Grineer Win And Get This Event Over With?

Ixalion

The Grineer already have a big advantage in this event because of skewed starting battle pays, and they'll continue to have that advantage due to the massive clan support they have (both from clans who were invested in them from the beginning and clans that changed allegiances since they want to be on the winning side). Wouldn't it be better for all of us if we just let the Grineer win so we can get our ending rewards faster?

I mean, I'm all for having an equal conflict and everything, but with the way things have been set up, a Grineer win is pretty much inevitable. I'd rather have every player get their free weapon, weapon slot, and potato (even if they have to side with a faction they don't care for in the first place) then get screwed over later.

And since people seem to think otherwise...

I've always sided with the Grineer. I've been deadset on supporting them before this event even started. I'm just bothered by the fact that people who didn't make my choice are going to lose out on very real, VERY valuable rewards when this lopsided affair is over.

Edited by Ixalion

I agree. Everyone just side with Grineer so we all get the same rewards and faster payment. After all this is what "Choosing your side" really means. Siding with the winners is simply easier and more rewarding. Thanks to DE's magnificent system it's so easy to change sides anyway.

You have my support. Will be running for Grineer for the rest of the event.

As a member of Crescent moon the highest clan to support corpus:

I think the ones who supported -Faction A- should get the items -Faction A- offers win or lose.

Not If: you supported -Faction A- you get -Faction B- Reward if you lose poor you!

I mean that really REALLY ticks some people off, because of the 100 missions and maybe more that people had been "no-lifing" on DON'T get the reward they had been working hard on.

Please Consider messing with the rewards, DE.

Edited by ShadowTrojan

True...I had such high hopes for this event, too bad it turned out too one-sided. The way they started it was pretty screwed up. They should have balanced the Battle Pay rewards from the start so as players could just go for the faction they want instead of going for the Battle Pay.

First, I would like a chance to actually partake in the event. Keep in mind not everyone has the ability to grind for hours in the middle of the work week.

Second, u mad bro?

I'm actually not mad. I'm just giving people advice so that they don't lose out on the ending reward.

Did you think I was mad because I'm a Corpus supporter? I'm not. In fact, I'm rooting for the Grineer. I'm just aware that there are a lot of people who are going to get screwed over thanks to how this event works.

Edited by Ixalion

Have run running 100 exterminate.

Hopefully you're on the winning side or it's a waste.

Im on corpus side. So yeah, it's a waste, but I dont care. Both brakk and machete look bad IMO, so atleast I'll get a corpus emblem. Besides, Im a corpus supporter, never with those grineer :P

I think the ones who supported -Faction A- should get the items -Faction A- offers win or lose.

Not If: you supported -Faction A- you get -Faction B- Reward if you lose poor you!

I mean that really REALLY ticks some people off, because of the 100 missions and maybe more that people had been "no-lifing" on DON'T get the reward they had been working hard on.

Please Consider messing with the rewards, DE.

I will keep the balance to near 50/50 for easy change IF they decide to change the rewards so that the Corpus supporters would get the Detron.

Im on corpus side. So yeah, it's a waste, but I dont care. Both brakk and machete look bad IMO, so atleast I'll get a corpus emblem. Besides, Im a corpus supporter, never with those grineer :P

I know the feeling, I chose Corpus at the start and i'm staying loyal. We're fighting a losing war but I will never turn on my honor! Fight till the bitter end!

I know the feeling, I chose Corpus at the start and i'm staying loyal. We're fighting a losing war but I will never turn on my honor! Fight till the bitter end!

I rather not waste my time on futile efforts. DE screwed up the event/rewards and I'm not playing their ball.

Its a fun event and I don't care who wins "corpus all the way". Cant we ever just have happy posts with positivity. The borderlands 2 forums are wonderful and the forums here are depressing. Asking to the end the event is just wrong and you know it,

Edited by SoloCreep

How is it a waste? You're getting FREE potatoes and materials, a guaranteed free supercharged weapon with a weapon slot, and a chance for another, REGARDLESS to what side you choose. The event rewards are event exclusive, meaning if they are anything like Snipetron Vandal or Strun Wraith, they will never be obtainable again. So no, it isn't a waste. You're getting a bunch of free AND exclusive stuff. If you are not having a fun time doing the missions, to the point where you think it's a "waste of time", don't participate. Are you aware of all the stuff you would be missing out on if you didn't?

How is it a waste? You're getting FREE potatoes and materials, a guaranteed free supercharged weapon with a weapon slot, and a chance for another, REGARDLESS to what side you choose. The event rewards are event exclusive, meaning if they are anything like Snipetron Vandal or Strun Wraith, they will never be obtainable again. So no, it isn't a waste. You're getting a bunch of free AND exclusive stuff. If you are not having a fun time doing the missions, to the point where you think it's a "waste of time", don't participate. Are you aware of all the stuff you would be missing out on if you didn't?

If corpus lose. We dont get rewarded any supercharged weapons. Only blueprints of them.

In fact, is corpus lose, we only get the emblem, thats all.

Prova Vandal and Detron will NOT be awarded if Corpus lose.

they've hinted that the rewards will be much better on the corpus side. some red-text from the last update was "all these knee-jerk reactions, hope you have a good chiropractor" or something to that effect.

i'm sticking with corpus, mainly because i realize this is just an event and in 3 weeks nobody will care what happened here.

in the meantime, i get to support the underdog and actually vote my conscience with the faction i'm supporting.

*shrug*

they've hinted that the rewards will be much better on the corpus side. some red-text from the last update was "all these knee-jerk reactions, hope you have a good chiropractor" or something to that effect.

i'm sticking with corpus, mainly because i realize this is just an event and in 3 weeks nobody will care what happened here.

in the meantime, i get to support the underdog and actually vote my conscience with the faction i'm supporting.

*shrug*

Yeah, I heard rumours that machete will be high crit based, and prova will be high charge damage.

Edited by Sorez