Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTB Oxium (high quantities) for my dojo

Crive3

Hi guys, i've made this post to let you know that i want to buy Oxium for my dojo, i need this resource in very high quantities (we're talking about 100k or more), actually was thinking about this ratio : 1 plat = 100 oxium, in terms of high numbers it means 1000 plat = 100.000 oxium, i think is pretty fair offer but of couse the price is negotiable, if you want to talk with me in private my IGN is : Crive3, my IGN on discord : Crive3#0470
Thank you for your attention and hope someone will answer here on in private in game soon, see ya Tennos!

6 hours ago, _Duffy_ said:

This item can't be traded I don't believe but is available in the market for 30 Platinum for 300

in the market Endo cost 1000 for 50 Platinum, do you see filled Anasa Ayatan Sculptures being sold for 175p on warframe.market? NOP. actually they cost 9p only 🙃

@_Duffy_ Hi,

Actually i know well that is not possible to make a direct trade, indeed for this reason i've said "for my dojo", it means that who is interested to make this kind of sell must come in my own clan as a temporaly member and donate the quantity of oxium which he desire and then he will be paid (he can donate even like 10k per time if he do not trust but to be honest i won't go first).

9 hours ago, _Duffy_ said:

This item can't be traded I don't believe but is available in the market for 30 Platinum for 300

When it comes to decorations and resources this ends up being a promise based trade, very similar to when clans reward the contribution of certain resources but the resource to plat ratio often differs from the one on the market (otherwise clans would need tens of thousands of plat to reward the players)

Obviously there is a risk involved because this can't be undone, the contribution is permanent, but often the warlords making these requests keep their part of the trade and a player can always donate small batches of the resources and receive the plat each time it is done. It is one easy way to get a substantial ammount of plat, the more a player has been farming, the greater the reward, for example if i donated my oxium, it would be over 6k plat, sadly i'm not interested.

I also reward my clanmates for decorations they donate and obviously there is a risk involved, but i'm trustworty to keep my part of the trade, you probably know this already since i honor the trades i do.

Archived