Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gradivus Dilemma

Fishae

1. from what i can see people are clearly choosing the sides depending on the rewards for completing the missions 5 times. corpus only won twice because 150k creds (given by corpus) > 3 morphics, and orokin catalyst (given by corpus) > orokin reactor.

2. for the final weapons it takes 100 missions... every team ive been with went pretty quick, usually 5mins ish per run. even that makes about 8 hrs of non-stop playing. i dont know about others but when i saw that and the winning/losing sides i instantly decided nope...not even gonna try.

personally i quite like the look of the corpus gun, i might even do the 100 missions for it, but because of no.1 there's no point even getting 100 done.

I want the Corpus gun as well instead of that S#&$-pile-looking Grineer gun. But sadly though, with the way things are, we're not getting the Corpus gun now since we'd get the Grineer one even if we do 100 missions for Corpus. I just feel really disappointed with the way they handled the Battle Pay (which is what probably influenced the Grineer lead the most)..I'm just going to do the 100 missions for Corpus since I already started it, not that I want to actually.

As far as I understand you just need 100 total missions, not 100 missions in support of the faction. You need to be supporting that faction though. So have more for the faction than against them. 

So you can do 50/50 and then complete a mission towards the side that is going to win. 

Edited by HailCreation

As sad as it is. I'm going to do it as the badge is nice, I'll still get the T2 reward, and I'm holding out hope the Deltron BP will be swapped from the Brakk due to the widespread player feedback.

If I got the friggin Brakk I'd just sell it anyway, I just wish I could unslot the bloody potato.

As sad as it is. I'm going to do it as the badge is nice, I'll still get the T2 reward, and I'm holding out hope the Deltron BP will be swapped from the Brakk due to the widespread player feedback.

If I got the friggin Brakk I'd just sell it anyway, I just wish I could unslot the bloody potato.

Even if it's a good weapon? 

It sounds like a sidarm ogris, while the Deltron sounds like a side arm Lanka. 

Even if it's a good weapon? 

It sounds like a sidarm ogris, while the Deltron sounds like a side arm Lanka. 

Yeah, honestly. It's just really...really ugly. Like, I even like allot of Grineer equipment, But this thing is sooooooo fuuuuugleeeeeeeh.

I want the Corpus gun as well instead of that S#&$-pile-looking Grineer gun. But sadly though, with the way things are, we're not getting the Corpus gun now since we'd get the Grineer one even if we do 100 missions for Corpus. I just feel really disappointed with the way they handled the Battle Pay (which is what probably influenced the Grineer lead the most)..I'm just going to do the 100 missions for Corpus since I already started it, not that I want to actually.

• IF the Corpus win:
  • And you supported them: The ferocious DETRON hand-cannon. The Detron will be super-charged along with a new weapon slot!
  • You did not support them: A DETRON blueprint, reverse-engineered by the Lotus.

For what i understood about this message, if you support the grineer, you will have the braak AND a DETRON Blueprint...so if you make 100 points you will have both weapons, one ready to go with a potato and the blueprint of the other...correct me if im wrong

Totally agree! :D

• IF the Corpus win:
  • And you supported them: The ferocious DETRON hand-cannon. The Detron will be super-charged along with a new weapon slot!
  • You did not support them: A DETRON blueprint, reverse-engineered by the Lotus.

For what i understood about this message, if you support the grineer, you will have the braak AND a DETRON Blueprint...so if you make 100 points you will have both weapons, one ready to go with a potato and the blueprint of the other...correct me if im wrong

No, I don't think you could get both weapons. What you get is based on the faction that wins regardless of who you choose to support. Even if you support Corpus but the Grineer end up winning then you get the Brakk blueprint, but if you supported Grineer and they end up winning then you get the built Brakk, super-charged.