Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Sanctuary Researcher Nerfed?

(PSN)haphazardlynamed

Funny did it last week was doing chatch up nw tasks, worked fine and for me and  my clan mates who were with me. Are you sure you we're within the 50m affinty range because if you were not it dose not count. 

I got my first from a random relic group not my target but i did grab a scan, next 4 we're mine as i went and  got a target. On scan number 2 my clan mates joined and we did the remaining 2 of mine and 2 of one of one clan mates and 1 of the others. 

3 different targets and they got all 5 scans but you have to be in affinity range for it to count.

6 hours ago, (PSN)camwyn-xenos said:

Are you sure you we're within the 50m affinty range because if you were not it dose not count. 

Regarding this, also be aware of the extensive delay between scanning the last point on the Simaris target and the credit being awarded. It is very possible to speed too far away from the target in that time, and get no credit/standing.

14 hours ago, (PSN)camwyn-xenos said:

Are you sure you we're within the 50m affinty range because if you were not it dose not count. 

Of course

in fact I was the only one who scanned it

the owner (and everyone else) was on the other side of the map doing the Objective.

(It's a thing I do: whenever I load into Public Matchmaking, first thing is pull out scanner and see if anyone has a Capture Trail. if there is -later guys I'm grabbing that first)

Archived