Is it intended for plague strikes to not inflict damage on Profit Taker viral shield?

-AK-Sharkfin

Question

4 answers to this question

On 2020-12-04 at 6:19 PM, EpicD said:

Although the plague zaws have base viral on them, the exodia contagion doesn;t take into account the base viral, it will only inflict Blast, and IPS(impact,puncture,slash).

If you want the viral you would have to add that yourself (strange I know).

Not entirely true, as was discovered by some speedrunners you can use the innate viral against profit taker if you aim for its head which sits near his ass.. hence it was called the "ass meta" by them lol. Here is a video by a very good speedrunner (iterniam) explaining this: 

On 2020-12-07 at 7:07 AM, (NSW)M0rgarath said:

Not entirely true, as was discovered by some speedrunners you can use the innate viral against profit taker if you aim for its head which sits near his ass.. hence it was called the "ass meta" by them lol. Here is a video by a very good speedrunner (iterniam) explaining this: 

Wow, i never knew this exist.

All in all Warframe has bugs that has yet to be fixed,skills that I thought wasn't bugged is ''bug fixed'', or bugs still that has yet to be patched, so I don't know what is a mechanic or not anymore. :/

Although the plague zaws have base viral on them, the exodia contagion doesn;t take into account the base viral, it will only inflict Blast, and IPS(impact,puncture,slash).

If you want the viral you would have to add that yourself (strange I know).

as far as i know, "radial damage" doesn't work too well on profit taker - i tried using a kuva seer on it to hit with corrosive and it didn't work, because the base shot didn't have corrosive on it only the explosion

this could be part of any weird interactions with exodia contagion

Archived