Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there a canon place where our prime parts go when we sell them to Baro?

Supercilious_Bucket

Question

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Dauggie said:

the prime parts we sell on relay, gets repacked in cabbage relic which then is put back into the drop table. which other players can farm again. 'one man's trash is another person's treasure'. there you go

but that wouldn't fit within the definition of relic ("an object surviving from an earlier time, especially one of historical or sentimental interest."), and while this game has many fictional elements to it, it does try to keep at least a small amount of realism, and I believe relics, operating on "quantum superposition" (the wiki's words, not mine), meaning we cannot know what is inside the relic until it is opened; if we knew, then it wouldn't have ever had a chance of containing any of the other possible drops. 

I do appreciate your take on it, and did find it an interesting thought

43 minutes ago, Benjawenja said:

but that wouldn't fit within the definition of relic ("an object surviving from an earlier time, especially one of historical or sentimental interest."), and while this game has many fictional elements to it, it does try to keep at least a small amount of realism, and I believe relics, operating on "quantum superposition" (the wiki's words, not mine), meaning we cannot know what is inside the relic until it is opened; if we knew, then it wouldn't have ever had a chance of containing any of the other possible drops. 

I do appreciate your take on it, and did find it an interesting thought

It's void magic don't try to understand.

Alad V does have a entire line of Zanuka proxies that use Warframe parts

I'd imagine that he gets those parts from *somewhere*, given the amount of WF parts we sell the Baro; he's a very likely supplier.

makes it a bit hypocritical with the Lotus telling us 'warframes are sacred and Alad V must be stopped' when we're selling warframe parts ourselves....

14 hours ago, Supercilious_Bucket said:

As far as I know, we either just give them to Baro, so he has a huge stockpile of prime parts, or we melt down the blueprints and weapon parts (unlikely) and reform them into ducats

He eats them.

Crunchy.

Yum.

Archived