Livestream Schedule: December 7 - 11

8 minutes ago, fastlane37 said:

Honestly, I'm more willing to believe my extensive list of things that can go wrong with a drop is incomplete than someone clearly frustrated with lack of drops legitimately looking at a potential problem that's easy to check and fix and is yet unwilling to give it a try. I hope they get you sorted.

You said i'm unwilling to give it a try, yet I told you I did. How does that even compute? If you're referring to re-linking, that is something I have done in the past, and it did not work then, and I don't see it working now. Mainly because If the link was broken, I would stop getting drops completely, not randomly. Someone can do literally the same thing on two different days, get a drop one day and not the other.

And as said, i'm not looking for tips. I was just making a comment that I want to see SOME detail from twitch that would indicate if you're counted/eligible while watching. I've probably gone through hundreds of pages of people with issues, seeing what people have and haven't done.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, IspanoLFW said:

You said i'm unwilling to give it a try, yet I told you I did. How does that even compute? If you're referring to re-linking, that is something I have done in the past, and it did not work then, and I don't see it working now. Mainly because If the link was broken, I would stop getting drops completely, not randomly. Someone can do literally the same thing on two different days, get a drop one day and not the other.

And as said, i'm not looking for tips. I was just making a comment that I want to see SOME detail from twitch that would indicate if you're counted/eligible while watching. I've probably gone through hundreds of pages of people with issues, seeing what people have and haven't done.

Sorry, I think I'm not expressing myself clearly. I'm saying I'm more willing to believe that my information is incomplete than I am to believe that you are being willfully ignorant, despite you being "some internet rando". I believe you, and I think there's another factor I don't know about that could be contributing to the issue. 

In short, I'm on your side, and trying (but failing) to echo your point. I have a laundry list of potential failure points, and they're clearly not covering whatever your case is. There has to be a better way, some further clarity/transparency is needed.

• Like 1

So question for Helen.  I was very ill with a major case of food poisoning yesterday till today and missed the broadcast for the reciever.  Is there any other way I may be able to get the reciever piece as I have everything else for the weapon?  I didnt want to just delete the rest of the parts and pieces.  I would prefer to complete the weapon creation or am I SOOL?

Edited by (XBOX)Beardfoo
mispelled word

I've watched the live stream tuesday 1st decemeber and did not get the Braton Vandal Receiver due to twitch problem. I've lost the stream yesterday tuesday 8 december because was my birthday and I haven't time to watch the stream, now my Braton Vandal set is incomplete, how can I fix this? is not my fault if 1st december this not work as expected.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, (XBOX)Beardfoo said:

So question for Helen.  I was very ill with a major case of food poisoning yesterday till today and missed the broadcast for the reciever.  Is there any other way I may be able to get the reciever piece as I have everything else for the weapon?  I didnt want to just delete the rest of the parts and pieces.  I would prefer to complete the weapon creation or am I SOOL?

You can buy the Receiver from another player. That's pretty much your only avenue at this point. On PS4 at least you can get one for less than 15 plat.

22 hours ago, IspanoLFW said:

One thing I found weird is that the Twitch Prime rewards from a couple of weeks ago I didn't get (they were cosmetics that I largely don't care about) when I redeemed them via Twitch (they're redeemed, so I can't go there again).  But the week prior and the week after I got drops from watching the stream (as well as this week).  I know the advice about re-linking is probably good, and maybe I should try it, but I don't really care much for cosmetics.  I just found it weird that doing nothing, I got drops after not getting the Prime rewards (except for the day last week when Fortnite updated and all drops failed).  So my account is clearly still linked.

No idea if it's a Twitch problem or a Warframe problem, though.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Wheelhouser said:

One thing I found weird is that the Twitch Prime rewards from a couple of weeks ago I didn't get (they were cosmetics that I largely don't care about) when I redeemed them via Twitch (they're redeemed, so I can't go there again).  But the week prior and the week after I got drops from watching the stream (as well as this week).  I know the advice about re-linking is probably good, and maybe I should try it, but I don't really care much for cosmetics.  I just found it weird that doing nothing, I got drops after not getting the Prime rewards (except for the day last week when Fortnite updated and all drops failed).  So my account is clearly still linked.

No idea if it's a Twitch problem or a Warframe problem, though.

So, same issue.  I contacted support, and got a boiler plate relink accounts message and automatic closure of the ticket.  I unlinked and relinked accounts.  Once the accounts relinked suddenly the stuff was in my inventory.  It's obviously a large enough problem to require a canned response....because the random drops worked before and after this, but the prime drop did not.

That said, it's broken.  The items are in the wrong category, so unless you equip both at once you'll find they overlap.  I can put two eye coverings on, or two mouth coverings.  That's...yeah, this seems to be the second go of making Twitch Prime a regular drop source, and the second time it absolutely flamed out because there's literally no reason to care.  

On 2020-12-08 at 9:00 PM, (XBOX)Beardfoo said:

Do you have access to Elite Sanctuary Onslaught?

If so, then throwing these away is inadvisable.  Before this drop, the method to get the content is to grind the ever living crap out of that mode, and hope for good RNG values.  It took about 2 months, playing 8 rounds daily, for me to earn all of pieces.  Good luck....because that RNG requiring 20 minutes at minimum is....frustrating.   It's especially so given how utterly garbage the weapon is....and that most of its value lies in MR points.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, zeros06 said:

Hey guys.. just a heads-up.. I didn't get the Barton vandal receiver. I have my account patched with twitch and I got all the drops till now from last 1 year... But I somehow missed the receiver, though I have watched the full 1 hour stream.. thanks in advance @[DE]Helen @[DE]Megan

The Receiver was the drop two days ago.

11 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

So, same issue.  I contacted support, and got a boiler plate relink accounts message and automatic closure of the ticket.  I unlinked and relinked accounts.  Once the accounts relinked suddenly the stuff was in my inventory.  It's obviously a large enough problem to require a canned response....because the random drops worked before and after this, but the prime drop did not.

That said, it's broken.  The items are in the wrong category, so unless you equip both at once you'll find they overlap.  I can put two eye coverings on, or two mouth coverings.  That's...yeah, this seems to be the second go of making Twitch Prime a regular drop source, and the second time it absolutely flamed out because there's literally no reason to care.  

Do you have access to Elite Sanctuary Onslaught?

If so, then throwing these away is inadvisable.  Before this drop, the method to get the content is to grind the ever living crap out of that mode, and hope for good RNG values.  It took about 2 months, playing 8 rounds daily, for me to earn all of pieces.  Good luck....because that RNG requiring 20 minutes at minimum is....frustrating.   It's especially so given how utterly garbage the weapon is....and that most of its value lies in MR points.

I am not sure if I have access to Elite Sanctuary Onslaught yet TBH.  Thanks a lot for the feedback though!

On 2020-12-04 at 11:42 AM, Count-Dabula said:

Well then I don't know what's affecting me, my girlfriend and I watched the stream together and she got parts but I did not get anything.

I was having this problem. I went to great lengths to ensure nothing was connected at warframe, twitch, prime gaming, etc. 

Relinked twitch to prime, then warframe to twitch and it worked since. 

Update: I've continued to fiddle with it and receive no drops... until two glyphs today after changing nothing since yesterday's stream that I got nothing for. What is happening? Why is it so broken and where are we supposed to turn for actual help?

• [DE]Helen locked, unlocked, locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic