Exploiter orb and fortuna

This time I had the pleasure of crashing after the orb was defeated and lost out on the Charged Bullets mod. Of course, I already know that support will refuse to help you with that even with evidence.

Fix Orb Vallis crashes.
And most especially fix the frequent Profit-Taker Orb crashes. I know it doesn't just affect me. This mission is an unacceptable state.

Fix Orb Vallis crashes.

When I'm in a mission after a some time, between 25 to 45 mins im inside orb vallis the game suddenly crash and take me out to the xbox main screen its like the fifth time since the deadlock protocol update, sometimes was while farming toroids sometimes while in archwing. Hope it helps thanks for your time

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping that this had a positive comment of It's being fixed ... 😞

my crash 4/5 times occurs as the lift doors open and I move into orb vallis.

graphics card buzz failure noise, dashboard and warframe reloads itself from scratch.

Xbox s edition and on a day 1 console; both fine performance with everything but this^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fix Orb Vallis crashes. Orb Vallis crashes more than any other part of the game. People are constantly crashing in the middle of the Exploiter and Profit Taker orb fights to this day. People who spend over an hour mining in Orb Vallis can be met with a crash, erasing all that they mined. These are all infuriating.

Fix Orb Vallis crashes. I will continue to post these every time I crash yet again in Orb Vallis until this long standing issue is resolved.

Fix Orb Vallis crashes.

Yesterday, it froze my Xbox two times upon breaking off one of its limbs, I guess the animation sequence is responsible. Today it got even better. Upon jumping on it to break a limb off, it suddenly shrunk to the size of an articula and got completely invincible while still dealing damage... Gave up upon it and returned to Fortuna. Please have a look into this.

This is constant. I haven't been able to complete a single bounty or spider fight in months without at least half my squad crashing, almost always myself as well.

Yesterday I crashed as soon as the door opened, in solo mode. After relaunching the game, I tried loading directly into the Vallis from the orbiter and crashed immediately again. All three people in my squad crashed in the very last minute of the Exploiter Orb, nobody got anything. Went floof hunting for Nightwave with some clan mates, every single person in the squad crashed twice, in the same order. Only one got to extract with any tags, and that was after she had crashed once in that session already so it was a fraction of what was earned. 

It's getting nearly impossible to get anything out of this world.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-09-08 at 10:25 AM, (XB1)Poor Old Goat said:

This is constant. I haven't been able to complete a single bounty or spider fight in months without at least half my squad crashing, almost always myself as well.

Yesterday I crashed as soon as the door opened, in solo mode. After relaunching the game, I tried loading directly into the Vallis from the orbiter and crashed immediately again. All three people in my squad crashed in the very last minute of the Exploiter Orb, nobody got anything. Went floof hunting for Nightwave with some clan mates, every single person in the squad crashed twice, in the same order. Only one got to extract with any tags, and that was after she had crashed once in that session already so it was a fraction of what was earned. 

well just realised this has been here for 2 years and it doesnt seem like DE will fix it in the next 6 years....

17 hours ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

It's real funny how some players don't have these kinds of issues. I visited the Vallis last week to work on the NW challenge and I had a perfectly fine time. Even visited Deck 12 for the first time and had no issues.

Orb Vallis crashes every so often but not super frequently. The exploiter orb, on occasion, will cause a crash. The real meat is during the Profit-Taker fight where half your team will suddenly drop out from crashing. I'd say that if I don't completely restart warframe before doing Profit-Taker I have about a 40% chance of crashing that run which is basically unplayable to me. I don't think there is a single player on xbox that has played Profit-Taker phase 4 and has not experienced this issue. Almost like a running joke.

A friend today went into Orb Vallis for the first time after the tutorial and immediately crashed to which I responded "Welcome to Orb Vallis."

17 hours ago, (XB1)Yoninrod said:

Don't forget the pause button stops working bug. This happens both on Fortuna and Orb Vallis. PS players are reporting this bug as well. I've had this issue 3 times already.

I've had this happen a lot, yeah, it seems like swapping to your operator is what sometimes causes it. I get it a lot when coming out after seeing Little Duck.

On 2020-09-08 at 12:25 PM, (XB1)Poor Old Goat said:

I feel you. I don't go to Orb Vallis anymore unless it's necessary now. I avoid Profit-Taker like the plague because the frustration is just too much with the crashes. I just bought Critical Focus for like 50p and haven't looked back.

Archived