Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exploiter orb and fortuna

I don’t understand why this issue is addressed. People have been talking about this for a couple of years. It also happens when I’m loading into the open world on Deimos. I have turned down my video settings and tried to make it to where it’s not a strain, but it still crashes at least 30% of the time when I load. 

On 2020-08-31 at 12:23 PM, (XB1)AeroTurner5150 said:

Fix Orb Vallis crashes. Orb Vallis crashes more than any other part of the game. People are constantly crashing in the middle of the Exploiter and Profit Taker orb fights to this day. People who spend over an hour mining in Orb Vallis can be met with a crash, erasing all that they mined. These are all infuriating.

Fix Orb Vallis crashes. I will continue to post these every time I crash yet again in Orb Vallis until this long standing issue is resolved.

Fix Orb Vallis crashes.

Ty aero i knew someone else had to say something.  If you dont know what were talking about do this test yourself. Try to do profit/exploiter. U get very lucky sometimes and stay connected but just when you think you can complete these unplayable missions you crash. Every now and then i can squeeze in a free roam w/o crash. Mightt have something to do with fortuna/vallis interaction.. Anyways i hear you loud and clear aero, i wanted to do p taker the past 2 or 3 months couldnt stay connected for one. Solo public premade,..doesn't matter. Now while distracting myself with everything but vallis i play the new open world. Get stuck in infinite falls through bottom of the map and time your archwing to fly up through the floor..... For a few days to weeks. Mentioning of course, as little of my disdain as possible .. Now the same hard crash happens in ISO vault. Got me twice before i leave that too.  t3 only i hear but idk i feel its just as unpredictable.

It is crashing/bug all the time. so much waited time.

It crashes in the middle of the exploiter phase. In the begining. when you are farming.

So much time waited and thermia waited.

Damm annoying.

Please Fix!!!!! Put some work on it please. It's just impossible to keep it this way.

I waiste time to call people, to load the level, to go to the place. Then it crash. I just enter 4 times, with two crashes.

Look DE. I know you and most of game developers are working from home. And it isn't as easy to get things done when you're working at the studio. I totally get that. But this is a Major,Major issue that somehow, some way it has to be addressed and fixed. I don't know the numbers of what's the total population of  active console players. But I dare to guess its probably half of the total population of active players. PC players being the other half. I came back to this game 3 weeks ago after a year and almost a half brake. I needed that break because I played this game and only this game nonstop for 3 years. Then I find this issue. And to be honest, I feel very hesitant to come back to play full steam and dedicate more hours to the game. Please. Don't make me take another break.

I've had Orb Valis die on me at least 4 times in the last week. Only Orb Valis.

Once was within 30 seconds of arriving just by going straight from my orbiter to Orb Valis.

Just now the moment I stepped out of the elevator to the surface to join a mission in progress.

I've hit the point that whenever I free roam and get a toroid, I go straight back to Fortuna to end the mission so I can keep what I've found.

14 hours ago, (XB1)olde fortran 77 said:

👀👀🙌👀😘😁🎉🎉😎👀🐱🐉👀😒😂🤦‍♀️🤍💕💞💘💫🤣🤣🤣🤣😆🤔🤔🤢😃😃🤢🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤞🤷‍♀️LOL

I hear ya loud and clear man, i had the same S#&$ happen to me exactly word for word exact to where profit taker even exploiter is gonna be 10% gamble every 2m or so

Trying to do thermia fractures and exploiter orb with a group of friends. We can’t be out on Fortuna for more than 10 minutes without at least one, if not multiple of our games crashing out. We lose all rewards and waste time trying to complete farms that we need items for. Half the time we do an exploiter orb, it crashes on the second phase making us lose any thermia we would have put into the spawner, along with any drops the orb would have dropped. Plus all of the time spent farming the thermia that gets wasted and the time spent doing phase one just for it to not work on phase two. This is extremely disappointing as we need one farm to do the other, and neither can be done without people’s games crashing! The most current crashes were TWO on my game within ten minutes of eachother, happening right before I am logging this report. (Countless other times it has happened but I am sick and tired of it after two crashes in a row!!) Another member of my group also crashed out on the first run, leaving only one person able to collect thermia. The second crash out no one was able to collect any, and now we have zero desire to even bother trying the exploiter orb as we fear we are just going to waste the tiny amount we were able to obtain. Ontop of that, the event ends today so we have to wait another month for it to come back, and hope that we don’t crash out as much. Even if we weren’t farming the orb, we want our thermia to feed the helminth in an ATTEMPT to deal with the horrible recourse requests for the bile track. One of the only decent recourses to put in for it and we can’t even obtain it. All of this is extremely disappointing. Fortuna has been dealing with these crashes for years and they never get fixed. 

On 2020-10-07 at 11:07 AM, (XB1)LockkonStratos said:

I don't have any issue in orb vallis but never in team, only solo, profit taker, explorer orbis and toroid farm where find. Game is lagging or freezing some time but don't crash. 

Yes, ty lockon, and glad it’s not bad for you. A few clan mates get there and back just fine but most of us if not half or a quarter of the players it happens to. I checked out my settings and watched videos on how to fix it and all that but to no avail.

2020.10.07.13.02 XBOne: still haven't finished Profit Taker ONCE. I'd all but forgotten to even try, until Deimos locked behind the f'ing Gravimags. 

This morning, loaded straight in off the latest update, jumped into PT and hard crashed to dashboard on Phase 4 when I jumped to angst kiddie for energy dash. Previous crashes on returning to fortune for third mission (crashed on mission complete, so I got it), and Phase 3 of PT from just aiming down sights in Gratler.

Being locked out of all following content due to known bugs is f'ng depressing. I'm about done with WF if I can't even progress without buying more S#&$ with cash... Ugh...

Hello, I have never had to submit a bug report for overall stability of anything within Warframe throughout my entire time playing and I am a day 1 console Veteran, unfortunately I have had a reoccurring issue that can be “gamebreaking” for several players. I myself personally have overlooked it and done my best to have faith in you guys to release a fix but it has never come. Just case you were unaware I am submitting this report to inform you of Orb Vallis hard crashing to the Xbox dashboard especially for client players. Usually crashes happen on the elevator from Fortuna to Orb Vallis before even getting to load in. Players have tried to avoid this by going directly to Orb Vallis and inviting their squad but it still seems to be ineffective for clients to hold a stable connection vast majority of the time. Toroid farms are almost impossible to do with a squad and Exploiter Orb fights seem to hold up until you go to rip off the first vent during the second phase of the encounter where you have to overheat the orb using Thermia. At that point it crashes out everyone including the host to the Xbox dashboard also consuming the Diluted Thermia used to begin the fight. Generally I would not post for such an issue as I figured you would be aware of it especially due to the amount of players within my alliance who are aware of this as well. The problem seemed to start around the release of kuva liches and ever since I am very weary of launching any orb vallis content as usually everything gained is lost due to crashing especially as a client. I have also considered it being due to internet issues but this also is inconsistent as several people have the same issue even with direct connections to their routers. Can you please look into the overall stability of Orb Vallis specifically and see if this issue can be resolved? There is a significant amount of content that has become increasingly difficult to obtain due to this and a few players have quit refusing to return until this is at least resolved. 
A few clan and alliance members of mine wish for me to include their gamertags in this post so you are made aware that this is a big problem to multiple players.

These players are: 
ZenL10N 
Areo Dynamic 1 
Dragonninjaz666 
Bary McĆaknr 
MooseyMan7281 
The Awoken Wun 
Whiplash861 
SHADO 2000 
The BmxRider 17 
There are more that I am aware of but was not able to get a response in regards to adding their names to this list. 
Thank you very much for your time and effort in resolving this issue you are extremely appreciated and as always keep up the great work!

I don't understand the logic behind putting the Buried Debts event live once again knowing that the crash issue hasn't been fixed yet.  I have no other choice but to assume that you people at DE simply just don't care at this point.Just so you know my game just crashed at 22:25 AST sealing fractures.

Well, it happened again. Exploiter Orb mission... Last phase.... And then boom..CRASHED. Sunday October 25th 2020. 4:03 am AST. I'm not gonna bother raising a ticket so.. Every time my game crashes in any of the missions in Orb Vallis, I'm gonna log it here on this thread until you decide to either fix the issue or close the thread. And if you decide to close the thread, I already have a planned course of action. And before you ask. No.. This is not a threat of any kind. But one way or the other this issue has to be addressed and fixed. One word. Perseverance. 

1- 26th/October/2020 3:33 am AST, ISO vault TIER 3 Deimos. Game crashed while creating bait to open the door

2- 30th/October/2020 00:15 AST Profit Taker Phase 3. Both start and back/menu stopped working after exiting Eudico's secret room. Had to quit the game and restart it.

3- 30th/October/2020 00:56 AST Orb Vallis. Entering open world to seal some thermia fractures. Game crashed while inside the elevator.

4- 2nd/November/2020 01:55 AST Orb Vallis, Profit Taker final mission. Game crashed while destroying second wave of pylons.

5- 3rd/November/2020 01:42 AST Orb Vallis Open World. Game crashed while sealing thermia fractures.

6- 5th/November/2020 00:15 AST Deimos ISO Vault Tier 3. Game crashed 20 seconds before finishing the bounty while waiting for the other players inside Necralisk.

Why hasn't this been fixed yet? Every single time I spend more then 20 to 30 minutes on orb valis the game crashes and I lose all my progress and resources I farmed. I absolutely hate orb valis simply because it crashes like clock work. Please fix this!!! Stop adding new content when existing content doesn't work properly...

Archived