Please add a collection for warframe/weapons

TtrEeee

Please add a collection for warframe/weapons (something like the collection for colors),with which we can collect our favorite warframe or weapons and find them more quickly.

The weapons lists now is kind of disordered. With this function, i can add some weapon into colletion if i got its Riven Mod,or i can remove some warframe from collection after some Hotfix.

Thank you.

Some kind of personal tagging and filtering system would be great. There are so many weapons that I use and filtering by forma count or usage still makes me scroll through the list to find it. 

Being able to toggle on and off specific characteristics like whether it has forma, a catalyst, riven, has been mastered etc. would help managing a large inventory of weapons.

On top of this, something being done about the weapons from market being shown in arsenal would be great, I have most of them, so I don't really need to see two copies of them, and I have no incentive to buy them since I already have them. Removing mastered weapons from the market purchases in Arsenal could be a potential solution to that.

11 hours ago, TtrEeee said:

Please add a collection for warframe/weapons (something like the collection for colors)

So, a Favorites list? Sure, I could get behind that.

Alternatively / in addition, have an option for favorite'd stuff to always appear at the top of the list, just like Loadouts now have.

(Or even just allow free manual sorting, without any hoops like needing to prefix your Loadouts with a numbering system to sort them.)

11 hours ago, NecroPed said:

something being done about the weapons from market being shown in arsenal would be great, I have most of them, so I don't really need to see two copies of them

But owned weapons already do not show up again in the Arsenal "Equip" list for purchase.
(It's in fact been a common sight for newer players to ask how they're supposed buy a second Lex to craft Aklex, etc.)

Are you saying it's somehow working differently on your end? Could you post a screenshot?

38 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

But owned weapons already do not show up again in the Arsenal "Equip" list for purchase.
(It's in fact been a common sight for newer players to ask how they're supposed buy a second Lex to craft Aklex, etc.)

Are you saying it's somehow working differently on your end? Could you post a screenshot?

It doesn't account for special variants. I don't own the regular versions of any of the prime/wraith/vandal that I have, and they show up as well as what I do own. 

1 minute ago, NinjaZeku said:

So ... then there are, in fact, no duplicates showing up, unlike what you said earlier? :P

Mind, I do agree that being able to filter out mastered items should be an option in the Arsenal.

Two copies of the same weapon. Variant or no variant. It's two copies of the same weapon. One of which I own.

10 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

No, they're entirely different weapons, each gives separate Mastery, and whatnot. They're not the same at all.

Soma and Soma Prime are both Soma. They are variants of the same weapon. I replace regular versions with their variants, which as a result shows two variants of the same weapon in my arsenal. One purchasable in the market. 

Archived