Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

riven transmuters?

(PSN)Kakurine2

39 minutes ago, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

But i never recall capturing it so how have i been transmuting all this time?

How do i even capture it? lol.  I always just blew off the limbs and killed the things.

If you've played in squads then you've probably captured a few without realising it. Other players look after the lures, you shoot. Still the same drops.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

How do i even capture it? lol.  I always just blew off the limbs and killed the things.

"Capture" is when you have the lures attach to it while it dies. "Blowing off the limbs and killing the thing" is still part of a "capture".

So probably you have been capturing them this whole time and you have just failed to realize it.

Also killing and capturing use the same animations, or at least so similar that it doesn't matter.  When you kill them, they sink down into the ground.  When you capture them, they also sink down into the ground.

Honestly, we're pretty bad at capturing the eidolons.  We've never captured even a single one when you really think about it.

1 minute ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

Also killing and capturing use the same animations, or at least so similar that it doesn't matter.  When you kill them, they sink down into the ground.  When you capture them, they also sink down into the ground.

Honestly, we're pretty bad at capturing the eidolons.  We've never captured even a single one when you really think about it.

When you capture, it is pulled up into the air, then sinks down....

When you kill, it simply falls over. 

5 hours ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

they arent the same though. when you capture them they sink into the ground with that light, when you kill them they groan and topple over before slamming into the ground.

Archived