Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Extractor

Samael61

Don't know if anyone suggested this before but a device to extract the orokin catalysts and reactors used in warframes and weapons at the cost of the weapons and warframes. Maybe a possible drop from Sentient invasions in Veil Proxima or from the bosses in Orb Vallis or even a new sortie reward instead of Forma. 

Please familiarize yourself with the forums. This is not Feedback, it is a Fan Concept.

Also: not going to happen, DE has no incentive to do this. Also: anyone who can do Veil Proxima is probably already swimming in catalysts and reactors. I know I am.

Also: this has already been suggested to death. After this idea had been intombed, people have then suggested at least half a thousand "clever" variations on the subject, all of this have been ignored to death.

I don't think a device to extract them is needed, especialy one that sacrifices the item it was in and needs farming.  It is surely simpler just to get a new Catalyst/Reactor from Nightwave or an Invasion and forget about the old one.  If you are short on them then watch the Invasions and go after them even if you don't have a plan to use it straight away.  Pretty quickly you can build up a stock.

Archived