Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Chance To Make It Right

AladV

As he speaks, Corpus engineers are sharpening their knives to cut up our fellow Tenno. He speaks of hypocrisy.

Suffer not the deceiver to live. Suffer not the treacherous lies to soil your mind. Suffer not the lies of the merchant soul, selling his soul for profits.

Never, ever, one inch, abomination. Prepare to die a thousand deaths.

Because the uber racist, devoted to the destruction of all things not grineer, Ruk is so much more well intentioned...

It is too late, no amount of money or ressources will make it right. As I speak, you are loosing Ares. You lost Spear when Ruk offered 3 Orokin cells against your 125.000 credits. Now you offer 5 orokin cell to Ruk's 125.000 credits, and you are still losing.

Profit don't numb our feelings.

Because the uber racist, devoted to the destruction of all things not grineer, Ruk is so much more well intentioned...

You fail to see the greater plans in motion and you get caught up in the fabrications of the merchant. Unshackle yourself.

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

Alad, the loyalty you wish to buy is tenuous - It may be fleeting - You are on thin ice with your subtle taunts even to those who have aided you in using the unawakened for your projects. If you wish to make your case known, make visible the suffering of those whom you claim to be innocent.

An orokin reactor, against 150000 credits?

I think a lot of tennos will forget their call for the liberation of captured tennos... I mean... This price is very very interesting...

But...

No, I will just kick your &#! and save my fellow tennos! 

So Alad, it seems you have realised just how bad you messed up by taking our fellow Tenno. I'll tell you what, release them now, and we will leave the Mars area, giving you a fighting chance. 

However, for every day you continue to hold them from now will determine how many of your bits I chop off before you die. 

Choose wisely, your life depends upon it.