The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Chance To Make It Right

AladV

Oh wait, you could like... Free the Tennos in your custody... Something like a Berserker Warframe...

"HA! WF LORE ESTABLISHED YOU WOULD SAY?"

Sadly no, many moon clans are dead set on helping Grineers so you can show off your "pet" enemy.

And if Sarga Ruk wins, he may ... I don't know... Free a Warframe which happened to be in your custody at that time...?

"HA! WF LORE ESTABLISHED, WOULD DIGITAL EXTREMES SAY?"

-.-

EDIT: Sorry for the capslock. Just pointing out what was kinda obvious.

Edited by Kasamoto

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

I'm having a heard time hearing you over the tortured screams of my brother and sister Tenno.

Your Orokin Reactor appeals to me more than a phony plea for the innocent, Alad V. Though I care for your people no more than you care for my fellow Tenno in your custody, I will lend my assistance at this time in the spirit of good business. The crushed bodies of Corpus troops may litter another battlefield, but not this one.

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

You have yet to double what the Grineer have offered. Give me 10 Feildron or 250,000 credits, and then we will talk.

judging how everytime you threaten me with the finished product of our fellow tenno, You are enslaving them for your own selfish needs.

maybe if you release the pods, and drop the blueprints for your pet, the grineer will just suddenly vanish from the entire solar system >..>

I'll tell you what.

Accept the fact that we're going to turn and jump on you to get our people back after keeping the balance of the system by supporting you, and yeah it'll be all good.

I'd like to point out, however, that unless you tripple your credit payments, you stand no chance of garnering any support, especially when you offer any amount of credits against a potato.

i never switch side we tennno are no traitors what u expect alad v  that we work fore u fore some credits ore pets and when the work is finished u lock us up ore eventualy kill us all thats not gona hapen i know waht your milky brain is thinking.

get lost alad v  while u still can

Edited by wietsokkie

We've aided your race for far too long, and now you expect mercy after capturing our kin? To be dissected and sold like lifeless commodities?

No....we'll spill your blood until your greed surrenders...and when that moment comes AladV, will profit still numb the feeling?

Edited by -BELLUM-

Alad I hope you learned your lesion that to hold Tenno hostage will not work if you wish to maintain large ammouts of profit contact us again after this war if you wish to work a deal on freeing the corpus colony that shall be under grinner control I am shure that we will be much more open to negotiating then.

Not intill your release my brothers and sisters I shall NOT fight for you

We've aided your greedy race for far too long, and now you expect mercy after capturing our kin? To be dissected and sold like lifeless commodities?

No....we'll spill your GREEDY MILK until your greed surrenders...and when that moment comes AladV, will profit still numb the feeling?

FTFY

Give us all the Tenno Pods and we will stop helping the Grineer and let you take your system back.

Thats the only option.

-Grand Admiral Mak Gohae of the Grineer Tenno Forces.

Only reason I'm supporting Grineer is because the Corpus want the Tenno cryopods. No, sir. Your bucket heads are belong to me.