The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Chance To Make It Right

AladV

Dude i allready got my 100 points full. No way i'm breaking that and having to play another 100 for the other side again.

Screw you Alad V.

How about giving us our brothers and sisters back eh?

Also go away with "innocent people dying" you calculate their potential deaths when you made this gambit. You and only you are to blame for their deaths.

Take that Orokin Reactor and put it where the sun doesn't shine, the only acceptable reward would be for you to hand over the Tenno and pay Ruk off to stop his attack.

Otherwise we are chosing the lesser evil in this situation.

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

Give us the Pods with our comrades inside them along with that glossy sleek sexy Detron and you have a deal

don't worry i preffer to stop the grineers, cause i know that when we end this the griners will kill us like at the start, so i preffer to be a corpus that a sick grineer -.-

i hate the flames so i'll kill them all >=(

Edited by Rebeus

Alad V, while you label us as "Betrayers," I a Tenno will not succumb to your ideal. I know we are galactic peacekeepers, the scale of balance; We are dwindling your control in favor to the Grineer, but you used us as a tool for slander and for your own bidding. Other Tenno and I want to free our brethren, so you may not gain even more control as it is.

The Grineer factions offer of expansion for the freedom of our brothers and sisters, make for a better resolution, than being turned into corpus puppets. I believe in the good of all of our brothers and sisters in time of need, and in time of war. We don't want to be subjects of your petty experiments, nor your lap-dogs, Alad. It's been said and done. I hope you will look over the resolution of this conflict, and see your losses.

To think the noble Tenno can be reduced to squabbling mercenaries, willing to turn their backs on their fellows for the highest bidder.  I respect our brothers across the divide, but only those who fight for what they believe in, rather than to whatever credits or artifacts are offered.  I have claimed my allegiance to Grineer, not because they offer credits or catalysts, I fight for the Gineer because they will help me stop the disgrace that Alad V has planned for our brethren.  If you side with the Corpus, do so, but follow your convictions.  I respect the Tenno who chooses Sacrifice just as much as those who pick Loyalty, so long as Sacrafice and Loyalty are why you fight, and not the Credits each side offers.

Tenno, I see it is difficult to persuade you. You are smart, I know this, help me take back Quirinus from the oppressive Grineer, for there is no telling what horrors they’ve done to the innocent!

as long as you have affiliation with the tenno known as DeMegan, I will never ally with you no matter what the reward may be. 

Wut

Fixed

Give us all the Tenno Pods and we will stop helping the Grineer and let you take your system back.

Thats the only option.

-Grand Admiral Mak Gohae of the white knight Forces.