Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vengeful Flame (and maybe other ephemeras) aren't acknowledging your Secondary Energy Color for area lighting.

Shade_Final

As said in the title, for a while I noticed that my Vengeful Flame Ephemera seemed to always produce a yellow glow on the floor and walls, even if I used exclusively blue for the flames. Through testing, it seems that this is caused by the game not acknowledging your secondary energy color for the glow and will instead always use the default glow for the secondary energy slot (which is also the more noticeable glow). This lighting error applies to everything: your Warframe, Operator, and Companions. The spoiler's below provide examples.

Spoiler

Initial Example: Primary and Secondary energy colors are blue

SMXrqqK.jpg

I quickly found out that it was the secondary color that was being ignored and have produced examples below by setting the primary energy color to black and the secondary energy color to a neon green on everything that can equip an Ephemera.

Warframe Example:

Spoiler

pKEWrur.jpg

This example's color setup in the attachment's appearance menu:

7H7NZJ6.jpg

Operator Example:

Spoiler

KbCAZ42.jpg

This example's color setup in the appearance menu:

45YJ2Xt.jpg

Companion Example:

Spoiler

Eaiia7W.jpg

This example's color setup in the attachment's appearance menu:

6O7r1ht.jpg

The issue also applies to Incubator Companions (Kubrows, Kavats, Chargers, Vulpaphyla, and probably Predasites), but my Incubator is currently busy, so I couldn't get example images for them.

Archived