Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

new kind of mission suggestion

Nektael

What about having missions with random owned warframe at lvl 30 ?

This could push warframe optimisations, create failing missions and challenges.

Of course, rules are to be determined (several same warframe possible? chating disabled to avoid insults? kind of warframe able to do good play together ?, etc.)

Give your opinion about that.

Personally, and that's just my biased, subjective opinion, I'd never come close to this kind of mission type, solely for the fact that im pro-choice (badum tsss) xD

But, there are people that have suggested this in the past, and there are many more who'd like to have something like this implemented ^^

Maaaaybe i'd try it though, just once.

a bit like sorties restriction on weapons, but this time with warframes. That could work easily enough, but you'd have to group frames to try and let players have one of the set available to play. Still choice of frame, but limited.

But then I'd like to see a team of titanias all in razorwing (the pixie death squad) at the same time :P

I feel like the only way to make this work would be to have predefined setups for warframes and randomly choose them from the list. Maybe it could use your owned warframes and utilize the mods in the warframe, but that would require people to invest in all owned warframes as well as miss out on a large amount of warframes if they're limited in warframe slots as a F2P player. 

Can't say I'm entirely against the idea, but can't say I'm for it yet either. 

Archived