Dear DE

aldlv13

Every time i have to play a segment of the game that has "use the operator to..." as part of, or god forbid the entire, mission i hate the operator system a little bit more. Its a cool concept but it is not enjoyable when its forced at all. Pls stop, thnx.

Dear players.
Every time I have to hear a segment of the forums that has "I hate operators" as part of, or god forbid the entire post, I hate the player base a little bit more. It's understandable that you might not like something. but its not enjoyable to keep having to hear about it. pls stop. thnx

seriously. DE is gonna take their game where they want it to go, if you don't like it, you don't have to play it. not all content is going to appeal to all players, some people (such as myself) actually like operators, and wish they were more useful.

I actually like operators. They have some pretty neat utilities (void blast slows down enemies and electrocutes them if u use Zenurik, also En Dash).

I just want to have more waybound options (like En Dash, for obvious reasons).

And the fact that there are instances where you use them to get someting done, for me, is always welcome.

Now, DE, gimme more customization options for Operators (attachments, Syandanas)!

Archived