Unavoidable game crash

(XBOX)Gjuetar

Question

So I've moved to Japan and I just set up my Xbox and internet. To get this out of the way, I can play all my other games. Anyway, Warframe will launch and then 10-20 seconds later while I'm in the loading screen with the patch notes and prime access the game crashes. 100% of the time. Unplayable. One thing I have noticed is that the prime access is inaros's not nezha's. I don't necessarily want to reinstall if I don't have to as the internet I have here is much slower than I did in my previous home.

Thanks in advance

2 answers to this question

En 5/12/2020 a las 17:28, (XBOX)Gjuetar dijo:

So I've moved to Japan and I just set up my Xbox and internet. To get this out of the way, I can play all my other games. Anyway, Warframe will launch and then 10-20 seconds later while I'm in the loading screen with the patch notes and prime access the game crashes. 100% of the time. Unplayable. One thing I have noticed is that the prime access is inaros's not nezha's. I don't necessarily want to reinstall if I don't have to as the internet I have here is much slower than I did in my previous home.

Thanks in advance

Any luck? could you solve the problem?

Archived