Jump to content

Deimos: Arcana - Voidrig Necramech Possible Upgrade


TorchFlame6

Recommended Posts

Hello!

I really like how DE make Necramech in way of moving and design, they just awesome. I love themm but they need a little bit improvment in some of they skills and when i see that post:

I wanna try to help with some feedback about how they skills maybe can be more a little more effective in gameplay and combination between skills.

For now one - Voidrig, his 2 "Storm Shrourd" and 4 "Guard Mode" skills are awesome, effective and fun at all.

But 1 "Necraweb" and 3 "Gravemines" are fun, but not effective. Why? That answer on their mehanics and damage.

Necraweb a intresting ability, but in mostly way when you thrown it, they just get exsplosed and just do small damage instead of cc.

What i suggest to do with Necraweb:

1) Shoot canister will increase base range of ability(like it do now, but maybe a little more, on 10 meters) and slow all enemies that be affected by it. also all enemies becomes "marked" that increased all damage on it by 25% or decreased enemy armor. When marked enemy dies they give health orb upon death, and with 25% chance(can be affected by power strength mods) you can get energy orb also from it.  If marked enemy get killed by Voidrig ability, chance increase by twice (50% by default).

2) Canister that not be explosed, create a zone(Like it do now,but), that too mark and slow enemies, every time when they encounter zone of effect.

3) Default range of ability become from  5 / 10 / 15 / 20 m to 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 m, and explosion range become 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 m.

4) Remove all damage from it.

In that case, Voidrig first ability become support and cc ability that increase damage(a little bit), slow enemy make easier to deal with group of enemies without guard mode and help you and team with health and energy. Not many, but helpful when you need health or some energy. Or you can literaly block channel of moving enemy and get a profit-grofit from it, by using canisted to created zones.

 And now about Gravemines:

They are cool and fun, but main problem is a damage that they deal. Too small to deal even agaisnt 30 level of enemy, and for cost 75 energy. Nope, i can just use ult and it be faster and comfortable. But i dont think that "Gravemines" need just increasing damage,

What about...make Storm Shrourd health becomes Gravemines damage? =)

With Storm Shroud scaling system your grenade be also scaling by level with your shield.

Just for example:

Default grenade damage is 200 heat damage. With active shield it becomes 200+1200=1400 damage based and 24 grenade, Sound good, right? And it's just based. But that not all, also each time grenade damage some enemy, second grenade be damage on 10% more(Like 10/20/30/40/50% for five grenade). Not big right? But we have 24 grenade...last grenade on same enemy damage them by 240% more damage.

With strength mods we have more grenades, and that also give our more damage like 320% on last grenade and also all grenade like now get guaranteed heat proc. World on fire and enemy be burned to their flame grave..with mines. =)

Now imagine all of this staff with increasing from shiled scaling, Sound very good right? And we dont inreased damage of ability at all, just do a combination with Storm Shroud health and mehanic with 10% damage buff per grenade.

And yeah, to become mostly awesome, Gravemines cost need to be 50 energy per cast instead of 75.

I hope you like that idea, for me it makes Voidrig a more welcome on energy/health with new Necraweb, also improve mechanic to give AOE damage while moving by new Gravemines and more way of play at all. You can be effective even without using ult at all and "Guard Mode" become to ability for a really big target and defence thing,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i'am maybe missing something, but in my case the biggest problem i have with voidrig is ammunition, his archgun's ammunition are depleted in a few seconds and after that the necramech itself become , to me , unusable.
i wonder why necramech doesn't get their ammunition back like archgun does on archwing mission.
Also , a way to recover health would be nice aside from only the armor from storm shroud.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, (NSW)Gamma83 said:

i'am maybe missing something, but in my case the biggest problem i have with voidrig is ammunition, his archgun's ammunition are depleted in a few seconds and after that the necramech itself become , to me , unusable.
i wonder why necramech doesn't get their ammunition back like archgun does on archwing mission.
Also , a way to recover health would be nice aside from only the armor from storm shroud.

Sounds like a bug. Necramechs use the battery based version of Archguns. So after emptying the mag you just need to wait a few seconds (the longest recharge delay is Mausolon at 4 seconds) and your ammunition will begin to regenerate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

il y a 47 minutes, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom a dit :

Sounds like a bug. Necramechs use the battery based version of Archguns. So after emptying the mag you just need to wait a few seconds (the longest recharge delay is Mausolon at 4 seconds) and your ammunition will begin to regenerate.

oh , good then.
i haven't retried using necramech since a few update maybe it's not the case anymore, i thought it was inteded at first.
i'll check later if that is fixed or not.

well forget my post then ^^
(aside of the way of regaining health maybe) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...