Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily standing cap is broken plz help

(XBOX)darkChoclate835

My daily standing cap is maxed out. This sounds usual but it’s been maxed for almost 5 months. It never restarts, it’s been maxed for a while and it I haven’t even played missions that increase my standing. I am un able to increase my standing in all open worlds, including the Deimos one. Making it hard to progress through the game. I am un able to process efficiently through the game. Plz help me out. This is my favorite game and it’s getting hard to play when I can’t progress through the game. I’m Master ranked 14  and I’ve spent a lot of time on this game, but it’s hard to have fun when I’m hindered by something out of my control. I hope you read this and fix it before I quit on the game, sorry but it’s not enjoyable when  I am unable to use the new system where you can put abilities of other warframes on your current frame.

I wrote one of these before but I’m guessing y’all don’t read these. 

19 hours ago, (XBOX)darkChoclate835 said:

My daily standing cap is maxed out. This sounds usual but it’s been maxed for almost 5 months. It never restarts, it’s been maxed for a while and it I haven’t even played missions that increase my standing. I am un able to increase my standing in all open worlds, including the Deimos one. Making it hard to progress through the game. I am un able to process efficiently through the game. Plz help me out. This is my favorite game and it’s getting hard to play when I can’t progress through the game. I’m Master ranked 14  and I’ve spent a lot of time on this game, but it’s hard to have fun when I’m hindered by something out of my control. I hope you read this and fix it before I quit on the game, sorry but it’s not enjoyable when  I am unable to use the new system where you can put abilities of other warframes on your current frame.

Wouldn't you get a hint that words alone won't be useful?

On 2020-12-05 at 11:58 PM, (XBOX)darkChoclate835 said:

They do read bug reports.

You can try submitting a support ticket.  

Archived