Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Assassin/Warframe concept] parasitic assassin boss/warframe

WinDiMoZ

So I thought of an assassin or a sentient Warframe with an obsessive/yandere-like personality where it tries to hunt you down, similar to how the wolf spawns(no death mark) but with the combat mechanics of a specter. upon being defeated by it it will latch unto your Warframe{the one that you used to fight the assassin), forcing you to use it's abilities( but you can still use it for MR points, and equip mods on it) but you have a time limit so you have to craft something to remove the parasitic Warframe it will replace that Warframe that it latched unto (meaning you lose that Warframe). so what are your thoughts about this guys? please leave your thoughts and suggestions about it.

No to the idea of permanently losing a Warframe after a time limit and requiring you to replace it. Helminth could get away with destroying owned Frames permanently only because it was entirely voluntary on the player's part; giving players a limited time to complete a task or else they lose a Warframe they worked hard (and/or just spent a lot of Plat) to obtain is unfair to players who don't necessarily have that kind of time to play.

As for the idea itself... I know you said "no Death Mark" but honestly an uncomfortably creepy romantic stalker parasite that wants to become one with your Warframe sounds like exactly the sort of thing that might come out of the Infested in response to clearing enough Infested Outbreaks; like the true Infested counterpart to the Grineer's Grustrag 3 and the Corpus's Zanuka Harvester that the Juggernaut never quite lived up to. I'll have to come back to this later...

Archived