Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing LOTS of credits and platinum!

PhreazerBurn

Question

9 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Biobones said:

Did you do any trading recently?
Also make sure you get a hold of support seems to me like someone is logged in to your account while your in your ship

Nothing of consequence. I didn't buy any primed mods...

I thought it might have been Baro for a moment, but I only spent like 1 mil there and had noted still having millions left afterwards.

I haven't made any big plat buys lately. I am VERY stingy with my plat for anything other than small amounts.

Hi there @PhreazerBurn^^
This sounds.....strange. 
Feel free to create a Support-Ticket about this issue. They should be able to look at your platinum and how it was spent. Also make sure you change your password and enable 2-FA (in case someone else is messing with your account)

Link to Support:
https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Link to your user-page (for changing your password)
https://www.warframe.com/user

Hope this helps!
Cheers,
Fabpsi~

1 minute ago, Fabpsi said:

Hi there @PhreazerBurn^^
This sounds.....strange. 
Feel free to create a Support-Ticket about this issue. They should be able to look at your platinum and how it was spent. Also make sure you change your password and enable 2-FA (in case someone else is messing with your account)

I did that. Its open in another tab but hasn't gotten a response yet. 

Already have 2FA, and the page with recent devices logged in shows nothing unusual.

1 minute ago, PhreazerBurn said:

I did that. Its open in another tab but hasn't gotten a response yet. 

Already have 2FA, and the page with recent devices logged in shows nothing unusual.

It does take time for support never needed them myself but the longest I heard them take is a week so do be patient I hope you can get this issue resolved quickly best wises

1 hour ago, Biobones said:

Did you do any trading recently?
Also make sure you get a hold of support seems to me like someone is logged in to your account while your in your ship

you can't have 2 connections on the same account at the same time in different devices, doesn't allow it even with the companion app for smartphones.

Archived