Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RIDDLE: What Necroloid has (that no other openworld syndicate does) and it makes him the best?

Cerikus

Answer:

Spoiler

Ayatan sculpture

Why is that important? Because no other syndicate has a way to burn your standing. Yes we can buy arcane and than sell them to other players, BUT! It is contraproductive. People that are 100% done are basically selling the excess standing to other players, which lowers the interaction with the content for them. What vendors should offer are items that can be useful to player even if that player is 100% done.

What these should be ? Once a week purchases like Teshin does:
Why not let Zuud or Hok sell a forma?
Why not let Grandmother to sell a relic pack?
Why not let Little Duck sell some rare resources?
Why not let Nakak sell nitain or catalyst/reactors?

It would be an incentive to revisit old openworlds for players like me. I don't need standing, I don't need the bounty rewards. If I knew I could buy a forma at the end of the week for like 50k standing.. I would do a few bounties. Maybe mine minerals or fish or conserve to get the standing. I would play. 

Even the solaris prisoners on corpus ships... When I see them I laugh and go away. WHAT IF! the player interaction would be:
"Omg! There is a forma bundle for 100k standing at Littleduck this week and I still don't have the standing. I gotta free those guys."

And all DE needs to do is add an item to vendors list. It is that easy.

At first glance, I like this idea. Not sure of possible flaws it might have, Im no expert on the matter, maybe someone else might point them out, but for me, this sounds like a nice, "recycable" reward, without giving it away too easily and in bulk.

Granted, we get forma from relics, but those most of the time are boring and based on chance, same with Rathum and RJ missions.

I want a more definitive, sure way to get one, even if its once a week, from OW Syndicates. Also, i havent visited the Quills in months, almost a year now, because i have everything from them. If they had a forma available once a week, that might be better.

if anything it will actually motivate players like me to login and check the deals. i like the concept. although potato would be too much for them to offer. other than that it seems good. have this post, when some new hotfix/update goes live. if you are quick you can get in first few comments where lot of players can see it.

2 hours ago, Dauggie said:

if anything it will actually motivate players like me to login and check the deals. i like the concept. although potato would be too much for them to offer. other than that it seems good. have this post, when some new hotfix/update goes live. if you are quick you can get in first few comments where lot of players can see it.

will try to do that :)

Considering how much I burn through my forma with Dojos and equipment. Why not? Giving usability to standing most players have in excess is not a bad idea. Or better yet make it kuva! God knows how much kuva is spent on rivens!

DE should have a list of what items are very popular and useful plus making them time bound, or one purchase only, to avoid bulk purchases is a good way of spending all those maxed standing.

Randomizing it will also give incentive to visit every NPC shop to see what deals they currently sell. (But please make it useful. Though I can imagine how a pile of alloys would be enticing to a new player)

Hek, make a notice board in Maroo's Bazaar which posts all current deals in the system and their respective timers.

Archived