Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Event Confuses Me

FillyRarity

This is really confusing me.

DE go kinda all out with the Lore on this one, moral choises and such.

You can fight for Grineer and save your buds, but they get stronger. Or with Corpus and leave your buds in Corpus care to be dissected.

That's kind of a community splitter to begin with.

I want my buddies out, but x players says that we were revived to weaken Grineer, so fighting for them is counter productive.

Then we've got the rewards given for each faction.

You get glowing machete and grineer pistol or a super prova and corpus pistol.

So you've already got moral choices and a material choice (Do you want grineer set or Corpus set).

And then they're making the choice even more screwey by saying "Hey, you might want to save your buds and get the grineer stuff, but you won't, because most people will go for the catalyst."

Why have they done these pay outs for each mission?
Every other event has been big build up, big reward at end.

This event seems very... odd to me.

Losing motivation to participate.

Well it's a test of long term vs. short term gain.

Do the Tenno fight for now or later? Side with the Grineer and both grow stronger, or do you fight with the Corpus and keep everything the same? Or do you simply grab whatever strikes your fancy and let the system burn around you?

I think the communities reactions to this event are facinating!

The Invasion missions are neat too. I hope they add more tilesets and make them rare alerts in the future.

Edited by ValhaHazred

I think the communities reactions to this event are facinating!

They so are.

I read the forum pre-event and the overwhelmeing response was "Eff the Grineer, Corpus all the way", and the Grineer have been dominating the Corpus thus far!

I guess that makes a lot of sense to be honest.

They so are.

I read the forum pre-event and the overwhelmeing response was "Eff the Grineer, Corpus all the way", and the Grineer have been dominating the Corpus thus far!

I guess that makes a lot of sense to be honest.

I think that has to do with Alad being a sniveling little turd. Once you actually have to hear his voice ingame, you lose all motivation to support the Corpus.

Ruk on the other hand, with his new model and voice, is pretty badass.

I think it's pretty unfair when it comes to the leaders you had to deal with. Most people probably sided with Grineer since Alad is just too annoying to deal with.