Equinox Helminth Wu kong

-Trendy-

Question

Havent been around for a while since warframe started getting too grindy for things I didnt care about, and for content I didnt care about. With Helminth out it seemed worth the grind. I am going to skip the necromechs or whatever.

However, if I do complete my Helminth tomorrow, could I take Wu kongs clone and give it to Equinox for a sort of Double Duality build?

6 answers to this question

I googled a wiki of abilities and I really dont like any of these that pop out at me. I mainly use Saryn, Khora, Equinox. I main Equinox so I was hoping something to buff duality because I really like 'Casual Frame' so I can stand still shoot, but my clone does most the work, or in big missions I steal teamates power and dish is back using my nuke build. 

26 minutes ago, -Trendy- said:

I googled a wiki of abilities and I really dont like any of these that pop out at me. I mainly use Saryn, Khora, Equinox. I main Equinox so I was hoping something to buff duality because I really like 'Casual Frame' so I can stand still shoot, but my clone does most the work, or in big missions I steal teamates power and dish is back using my nuke build. 

I think putting roar or plus strength would help with the duality build

Archived