Vulpaphyla should be able to wear kavat skins

TTraw

Vulpaphylas:

• Use same animations as regular Kavats
  • Use Kavat sound effects
  • Can wear Kavat-specific mods
  • Can be infected with Vasca Kavat virus
  • React the same way with Helminth as normal cats

But can't use Kavat specific skins like the Moonless one.

???

Why? I think it makes perfect sense.

The same  probably goes for Predasites but noone uses them anyway lol

I think the issue with vulps using the same skins is the fact that they have a unique death feature, which changes their aesthetic. The kavat skins would surely work fine for it's base model, but would require an extra "While dead" part of the skin that they currently lack due to kavats not having such features.

18 hours ago, NecroPed said:

I think the issue with vulps using the same skins is the fact that they have a unique death feature, which changes their aesthetic. The kavat skins would surely work fine for it's base model, but would require an extra "While dead" part of the skin that they currently lack due to kavats not having such features.

Then they would just keep their original form in larva. It's not like they even inherit their color scheme in larva form, I don't see why not inheriting skin as well would be problematic.

14 hours ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

the problem is their Infested biology

the majority of their skin is covered in sensory tentacles and eyes and whatnot.

so they're too sensitive to tolerate wearing coverings.

I am not talking about Kavat armor, I understand they're too big and too infested to have it. I am talking about skins like Moonless Kavat Pattern that change the entire model of the Kavat.

Archived