PSN Community

(PSN)MikeFusion1230

Image of new Community

gp978w35nn361.jpg

Since the Old PSN community has been entirely abandoned by all of it's Moderators I have created a New one which I will be the owner that way all SPAM and trolls will be filted out Daily.  Once Waframe claims it I will give all Warframe moderators who join the Community the Community moderator role but I will not give up ownership that way the Community will never be abandoned again.

The New OFFICIAL warframe PSN community is called

.Warframe PSN Community.

The community image is the OG warframe PlayStation game image

I recommend all current members of the old community move to the new one as the old one is currently plagued with trolls and Spammers due to being abandoned by its moderators.

11 minutes ago, Scruffel said:

You know, posts like these are very easy to just simply react to with a funny image or gif, but I am honestly curious; What the hell are you talking about?

The PSN community. ATM is full of trolls and Spammers and has been for months now no matter how many report tickets are made nothing is done the only time a SINGLE mod interact with said community is to update the message of the day and THATS IT.

Like WTF you dont just make a community and abandoned it leaving it open to BS

5 minutes ago, (PSN)MikeFusion1230 said:

The PSN community. ATM is full of trolls and Spammers and has been for months now no matter how many report tickets are made nothing is done the only time a SINGLE mod interact with said community is to update the message of the day and THATS IT.

Like WTF you dont just make a community and abandoned it leaving it open for BS like this

Where? A asocial network like facebook? Something like Discord? I also don't know what are you talking about, because this isn't the PSN subforum.

16 minutes ago, (PSN)MikeFusion1230 said:

Since the Old PSN community has been entirely abandoned by all of it's Moderators I have created a New one which I will be the owner that way all SPAM and trolls will be filted out Daily.  Once Waframe claims it I will give all Warframe moderators who join the Community the Community moderator role but I will not give up ownership that way the Community will never be abandoned again.

DE likely won't make a PSN community "official" unless a member of DE owns it. Similar to how they made their own Warframe discord server rather than use the fan created one that is managed by members of the community.

1 minute ago, vanaukas said:

Where? A asocial network like facebook? Something like Discord? I also don't know what are you talking about, because this isn't the PSN subforum.

"Communities are places where you can find players who have similar interests and preferences. Within a Community, you can play games or have parties with other Community members, or talk about your shared interests."

From: https://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/friends/about_communities.html

4 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

"Communities are places where you can find players who have similar interests and preferences. Within a Community, you can play games or have parties with other Community members, or talk about your shared interests."

From: https://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/friends/about_communities.html

2 minutes ago, (PSN)MikeFusion1230 said:

ON the PlayStation you can create a Community is a Large space which people can join some games LIKE warframe have an Official 1 but sadly warframes has been abandoned by its moderators.

A PSN community is like an in system DISCORD with slightlyless abilities

I had NO idea about that, ty both of you.

Gonna go ahead and lock this for a few reasons:

• You shouldn't advertise something as "Official Warframe" anything if it is not endorsed/owned/managed by Digital Extremes. The community you are advertising is an unofficial PSN community.
  • There is only 1 Official Warframe PSN community as far as I know, and that's the Warframe Casual Community (Ps4 at 4) community. If you are having issues within that community, you should either contact DE or a moderator from said community; if your issue is with another community that isn't owned or managed by DE, contacting DE will not result in your situation being resolved.
  • This thread isn't in the correct location (this would be better suited to PS4 Recruiting subforum)

Archived