A single change to make necramechs OP

TheKurtiStryke

Give them the ability animation to...... walk while crouching!

Finally, you will be able to defeat all those tiny-small places that were blocking your "murder potential", no more limits! no more barriers! freedom for all the necramechs!

joking aside, if the necramechs are going to be available in all missions, making them crouch and walk at the same time, could really be a good solution to the "the mech can't go through [ X thing]" problem.

4 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

Their charging animation should actually lower their hitbox size so that they can charge through small doors often seen in the Star Chart. Currently in Captura, you can't charge through most of the small/wide doorways.

You can use them in captura!?!?!?!?!?

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

The best way to get to ledges and areas never explored before, the ancient art of Crouch Jump must make its return!

Imagine doing a void jump to reach Tau... Just crouching and jumping at the same time. If it had a crowbar sound every time I hit the floor or the walls, I'm sold out.

2 hours ago, vanaukas said:

Imagine doing a void jump to reach Tau... Just crouching and jumping at the same time. If it had a crowbar sound every time I hit the floor or the walls, I'm sold out.

That reminds me of this:

https://youtu.be/eFe6kEE5upo

Perhaps there's a way they can crouch and use their thrusters at a smaller force to kind of glide along the ground, like an air hockey puck!

(I can think of a Ludoplex game like that, but not the name (Necramech Hockey))

Hopefully that'll be a decent alternative to crouch walking, in case their legs can't properly move while crouching (Like a very old / rusty or not-taken-care-of truck).

7 minutes ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

That reminds me of this:

https://youtu.be/eFe6kEE5upo

Perhaps there's a way they can crouch and use their thrusters at a smaller force to kind of glide along the ground, like an air hockey puck!

(I can think of a Ludoplex game like that, but not the name (Necramech Hockey))

Hopefully that'll be a decent alternative to crouch walking, in case their legs can't properly move while crouching (Like a very old / rusty or not-taken-care-of truck).

Unironically the operators do literally a coruch jump to do void dash and I've just realized it holy S#&$, this should be the reason on why love to play as operator so much

Archived