General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Kela is unplayable

Vitamin.Ex

I tried 5 times to do the alert on Steel Path to kill Kela and each time the center of the stage is missing. When it comes time to shoot the 4 rotating plates, you can only stand on 1 of the switches, you just fall through the other 3. It makes it impossible to finish the fight.

Just wandered in to report this. There are *very* small footholds within the rings, but they're a pain to land on. Kela also bugs out because her landing platform is missing, and wanders around the floor, sometimes clipping into the walkway supports.
Final phase she hid behind the exit door and was only defeated through the graces of a glaive prime rigged for explosion radius.

vor 36 Minuten schrieb Vitamin.Ex:

I tried 5 times to do the alert on Steel Path to kill Kela and each time the center of the stage is missing. When it comes time to shoot the 4 rotating plates, you can only stand on 1 of the switches, you just fall through the other 3. It makes it impossible to finish the fight.

easy workaround dont skip the cutscene than it should be normal worked for me
same goes for lephantis where the floor wont be away sometimes and you can get stuck on the top floor
it is basicly an unskipable cutsence where if you skip it you brake the game so hard it forgets what to do

vor 13 Minuten schrieb WeeMadHamish:

Final phase she hid behind the exit door and was only defeated through the graces of a glaive prime rigged for explosion radius.

therfor i would recomend takeing something with punch through easyest way would be an archgun so you have the normal weapons to fight without problems
or useing explosivs

Archived