Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

matchmaking

(XBOX)ErshLabel

Question

do anyone have matchamaking problems? I do have from almost a week no one can enjoy my game just in warframe and I can’t enjoy any game just in warframe every game work just fine just with WF I have matchmaking problems I did all what I can change the dns to google public hard restart reinstall game don’t know what else to do I opened a ticket in DE still waiting the answer any idea what can I do for t fix it? Is a little bore to play everyday alone my favorite game

3 answers to this question

Warframe matchmaking is notoriously hit-or-miss. If you live in a country without a significant amount of players you will likely be matched with people from other regions, resulting in really significant latency issues.

You may also end up matched with people from your region, but with really poor connections.

Warframe does not seem to prioritize connection strength very well when it host migrates or auto-determines a host. 

Joining random games is often left to a "who started the game" type scenario which regularly results in being connected to people with poor connections simply because they were the first one into the match.

It is quite mind boggling, actually. Warframe, unlike many other games, doesn't actually list the current games (and connection speed to those games) while giving you the option to host a match if the current games are not to your liking. 

Thankfully we are on iteration, what, 7 of the lighting engine? Thanks DESteve!

I do change to North America region just because of the low amount of players of my country always so it isn’t the problem that just now can’t matchmaking players always work before and yes u are righ I’m living in a country with no to much players so that’s why I use always North America region from option menu of the game and always found players before but the other problem is that I can’t invite anyone to my game and no one can invite me i don’t know what else can I do with it? I did also to put the Xbox in United state region with lenguage and all in u. State option and still nothing happen the problem still happen just with warframe every game I play I do find matchmaking very easy any idea what may I do for to change this situation? If there is any information u need more for to try understand my situation late me know and thanks for to try to help me hope to solve it as soon as possible because as I said before is almost the only game I can play many hours without to get bore please help 🙏🏻

Archived