Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vox Sollaris' Arcanes need a halving in price after max rank increase

UltDragon

After Update 27.2, we need 210 000 standing in Vox Sollaris to adquire one max ranked arcane.

If you are MR30, thats 7 days because of daily limit for each arcane.

Right now there are 11 with price 10 000 and 2 with price 5000, which is huge a total of 2 520 000 standing.

Toroids aren't that hard to get, halving the prices would be the way to go.

Considering Vox Solaris have their own daily limit, and Operators are supposed to be some late game content, it seems fair.

Sure it's 7 day of daily limits, but you can stack a bunch of toroid much faster and feed them every day. And most importantly, you don't need the maxed arcanes right aways to use them, so you can live with 2 rank 2/3 arcanes and max them over time.

If are targeting to max just a few or partial arcanes, it would be ok. but as a completionist, thats a lot of time to invest.

Maybe there are things that take longer to get that would result in a similar discussion.

For eidolon arcanes, we had Scarlet Spear as a form of compensation, for Vox Sollaris they should look at the prices as a way to achieve the same thing.

The Vox Solaris grind is indeed unpleasant - they have a lot of operator arcanes costing 10K standing per rk0. The main problem is not getting the toroids to hand in for standing (just go grief the orb mothers) - its handing in them in considering the daily limit.

The grind is indeed very long (it took me around 4 months to max everything out - I started doing it at MR23), but it is doable. Just have patience (or buy the arcanes on the market). Most of those arcanes are not actually all that useful! Just get the good ones first and slowly collect the other ones over time.

It's not like this is the only farm in Warframe with severe time restrictions (I was recently farming for the Blaze and Hammer Shot mods - had to do 2*4 trivial-tier Nightmare missions a day for a month straight!).

2 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Wow 7 days.....how terrible. 

If you lack patience why don't you just buy them? The standing increase was a way of giving you faster access to them. I collected many R5 arcanes before the standing increase. I even sold extra R5s.

It's not that I lack patience, but the farm could be more pleasant. The standing increase for MR30 was like 1k, so not that much significant.

2 hours ago, (PSN)camwyn-xenos said:

Its a good few exploiter runs a easy solo farm for 12k standing 24k with booster. Not that hard to max the arcanes. Just a shock if you didn't see it coming. Suggest you stack up on anything rank3 arcanes because eventually DE will standardize those to zaws kitguns etc 

Yes, its not that difficult, those toroids gives a lot of standing. Stacking them before seems a good idea.

1 hour ago, (NSW)BalticBarbarian said:

The Vox Solaris grind is indeed unpleasant - they have a lot of operator arcanes costing 10K standing per rk0. The main problem is not getting the toroids to hand in for standing (just go grief the orb mothers) - its handing in them in considering the daily limit.

The grind is indeed very long (it took me around 4 months to max everything out - I started doing it at MR23), but it is doable. Just have patience (or buy the arcanes on the market). Most of those arcanes are not actually all that useful! Just get the good ones first and slowly collect the other ones over time.

It's not like this is the only farm in Warframe with severe time restrictions (I was recently farming for the Blaze and Hammer Shot mods - had to do 2*4 trivial-tier Nightmare missions a day for a month straight!).

This encourages me a little, guess just gotta have patience.

Thanks for you thoughts :)

Archived