Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Negative balance in Warframe

jorge4233

Question

out of nowhere I can not enter warframe for negative platinum my problem occurred when my credit card expired in October and I bought something October 31 and I paid what I bought in October and they took it from me due to the payment issues of my card and I can't play any help to fix it all tells me to contact the warframe forum

7 answers to this question

3 hours ago, jorge4233 said:

out of nowhere I can not enter warframe for negative platinum my problem occurred when my credit card expired in October and I bought something October 31 and I paid what I bought in October and they took it from me due to the payment issues of my card and I can't play any help to fix it all tells me to contact the warframe forum

If you buy platinum and get it back into the positive, it should unban your account. 

If you bought with a coupon and now the price is restrictive for you, you could try asking support if they would give you the coupon price you had when making the purchase to fix your balance. They may or may not say yes but it doesn't hurt to ask. 

1 hour ago, jorge4233 said:

hace uan semana que no puedo jugar warframe porque tardan en responder?

I used google translate, so sorry if I didn't understand your post perfectly. 

Support can take two weeks or even more to reply. if you buy enough platinum to make your account positive it should unban you automatically, without the need for support. 

hace 19 horas, Tesseract7777 dijo:

Usé el traductor de Google, lo siento si no entendí perfectamente tu publicación. 

El soporte puede tardar dos semanas o incluso más en responder. si compra suficiente platino para que su cuenta sea positiva, debería desbloquearlo automáticamente, sin necesidad de soporte. 

Exact but I can't enter because I get the error of entering warframe, so you tell me to buy platinum so when I enter there will no longer be negative platinium?

Archived