Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I really wants to visit Hunhow but I dont know how

-THP-DarkRhythm

Question

Hunhow haven't been on the stage of warframe lore for a long time, he is technically not dead. After lotus left us, its been long enough that I needs some companionship, at least I and Hunhow have a similarity, we both betrayed by our most trusted kin.

So that's why I wants to pay him a visit.

8 answers to this question

Octavia's anthem is a side-quest. It's not needed for the main progression or anything, and it doesn't have any death scenes or any lotus involvement whatsoever. It makes no narrative sense for it to be his canon death.

That'd be like Darth Vader getting offed by Chewbacca in the Wookies Christmas Special and that's it, that's the way Vader died.

2 hours ago, Miser_able said:

pretty sure Octavias anthem is his canon death

Hunhow is already dead.     He died during the Old War.   That doesn't stop him from messing with us  because dead is relative for Sentients and he's slightly less dead than the Eidolons.   Battalysts, Conculysts,  and War are all fragments of him,  so he's still around all over the place. 

1 hour ago, hyzmarca said:

Hunhow is already dead.     He died during the Old War.   That doesn't stop him from messing with us  because dead is relative for Sentients and he's slightly less dead than the Eidolons.   Battalysts, Conculysts,  and War are all fragments of him,  so he's still around all over the place. 

Yea, That's why I said he is technically not dead, as long as he still have consciousness and could also communicate.

The more suitable term for him is sealed or imprisoned

1 hour ago, hyzmarca said:

his body died in the old war, yes. but his mind was still floatin around doin stuff. However in octavias anthem we destroy what was left, hence "canon death" as in he won't show up anymore.

saying that he's dead just because his body died would be like saying ALL the cephalons we encounter are dead, or glados from portal is dead.

Archived