Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trigger Type: Burst ????

Venus-Venera

i bought last parts for "Akjagara Prime" and rushed with plat. thought to myself, now it starts with damage! I installed arcane for ammunition lvl 5. and installed potato with an exilus slot.
Of course I didn't check "Trigger Type".

I would not write macro for left button. because something like that is ridiculous and doesn't belong in a GOOD game ...

It's "burst" because the Akjagara fires two bullets at once, functionally its just a semi-automatic weapon. In fact, due to the burst property, and the fact that the two bullets hit basically the same spot, you're actually getting ~2x the listed DPS on the weapon. With an effective 20-round magazine plus a speedy 1.4s reload, using 2 bullets per shot is hardly an issue. 

The description for Akjagara Prime doesn't make any mention of automatic capability so I don't get why you assumed they would work any other way. If you're complaining that non-automatic weapons exist in a shooter game, then you might be a few decades late.

To be fair, what with firing macros being seemingly okay in DE's books,
I don't really see a problem with an option to turn semi-auto weapons into full-auto via "official" means.

... and to be clear, I'm not talking about Mods, just a simple option, on a per-weapon basis.

In general, a heap of customization options for firing modes and stuff would be great.

Let me choose in which order I cycle through my Hystrix quills, and which I start the mission with.

Let me use the Barrage mode on Zarr via Secondary Fire rather than needing to clunkily cycle through modes first.

Let me configure my Corinth Prime so it shoots and detonates Airbursts on Primary Fire, and only does "regular" shots while aiming.

Let me do stuff like putting the 3 firing modes of Tiberon Prime / Kuva Hind on Primary, Secondary, and "While Aimed" Fire.

Let console players who right now need to hold down R3 (lol wut) for the saw blade mode on Panthera finally catch a break, for Stug's sake :P

vor 53 Minuten schrieb NinjaZeku:

To be fair, what with firing macros being seemingly okay in DE's books,
I don't really see a problem with an option to turn semi-auto weapons into full-auto via "official" means.

... and to be clear, I'm not talking about Mods, just a simple option, on a per-weapon basis.

In general, a heap of customization options for firing modes and stuff would be great.

Let me choose in which order I cycle through my Hystrix quills, and which I start the mission with.

Let me use the Barrage mode on Zarr via Secondary Fire rather than needing to clunkily cycle through modes first.

Let me configure my Corinth Prime so it shoots and detonates Airbursts on Primary Fire, and only does "regular" shots while aiming.

Let me do stuff like putting the 3 firing modes of Tiberon Prime / Kuva Hind on Primary, Secondary, and "While Aimed" Fire.

Let console players who right now need to hold down R3 (lol wut) for the saw blade mode on Panthera finally catch a break, for Stug's sake :P

that's the way it is. and warframe has too many weapons. more garbage for exp is not needed. snipers and shotguns with very small magazines can still be an exception. But something like that is really a call to human understanding.

I read these embarrassing tips with mouse wheel in the d3 forum. But there these trolls press 4-5 buttons every 1-5 seconds for hours for no reason or tactic and hold the right mouse button all the time. How many play there without macros is hopefully clear.

A built-in option for holding down a button to automate trigger pulls just makes too much sense.  People throw around the phrase "player unfriendly" about almost anything these days, but the lack of this is legitimately unfriendly to players and their health.

Some day we'll look back on this in disbelief  the same way we  do now about games that made us mash buttons to walk normally and pick up anything.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb (PSN)haphazardlynamed:

Overwatch

one of the worst dev team realized that, where it's all about milking money at any price and for minimal effort. hello to ridiculous updates once a year.

warframe devs can do that much better! simply make alternative fire mode or it should be able to switch fire mode (and setting SHOULD be SAVED !!!! so in the next game, everything should be as selected ...)

Archived