General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

K-Drive When Eidolon "Energy Spike" = Infinite Falling

(PSN)Overtkill21

So I have been able to duplicate this bug now 4 times.

I enter Eidolon Hunting Bounty, normal stuff, then when the Eidolon is about to "Energy Spike" I hop on my K-Drive to avoid the Magnetic Status and BAM - I am instantly falling through the map.

I was able to recover from this once - I have no idea how as /unstuck did not work any time this happened - I simply waited and it respawned? me with my team though my ability to switch to my Operator was non-functional after.

On the last instance I was able to hop onto my Archwing and fly upward through the ground and back onto the Plains but as soon as I took off the Archwing I fell back through the map.

As I said before, I have been able to duplicate this bug now 4 times. Please advise.

That's just k-drives in general, it's not unique to Eidolon hunts. They've been busted like that for quite a while now.

(Un)fortunately, archwing is just much better than k-drives and very few use k-drives, so the issue seems to have been ignored by DE for a very long time. 

It's possible that the root of the issue is similar to operators falling through elevator as they ascend. Which has been an issue for years.

18 hours ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

That's just k-drives in general, it's not unique to Eidolon hunts. They've been busted like that for quite a while now.

(Un)fortunately, archwing is just much better than k-drives and very few use k-drives, so the issue seems to have been ignored by DE for a very long time. 

It's possible that the root of the issue is similar to operators falling through elevator as they ascend. Which has been an issue for years.

Well that is disappointing.

Archived