MIrage Prime AGAIN?!?! What about Mag?

No1NParticular31

12 minutes ago, (XBOX)Skippy575 said:

Unless the wiki is out of date, Mirage hasn't been unvaulted yet. Saryn & Valkyr were last fall, are you thinking of that? 

Wiki link so I'm not crazy. 

Edit: Yeah neither Mirage or Banshee have been unvaulted yet. 

Banshee's was vaulted in 2018 so she was due for an unvaulting.

Mirage was put into the vault on October 1st, 2019.

I have been playing since June 2019 and have gotten all Prime Frames except Banshee and Mag because those are the only two that have not been available in the last year and a half.

From Banshee's Wiki Page:

Vaultings

From Mirage's Wiki Page:

Vaultings

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

So, instead of being happy that a prime you don't have is being unvaulted, you're angry that one isn't?

I feel like this is a glass-half-empty situation.

1. I'm not angry

2. Mag is the only one of the two I have been really waiting on and she just keeps getting skipped for frames that have been released since she has.

3. Some frames have even been unvaulted twice since then. Frost and Ember for instance were available January 29th, 2019 to March 26th, 2019 AND September 29th, 2020 to Present.

4. The glass is both half empty and half full.

They did announce back in September that they'd

On 2020-09-22 at 2:16 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

make the Vault following Ember and Frost Prime offer new-to-Vault contents

So...that was true.  But it is a little lame nonetheless that Mag and/or Loki ain't happening, considering the length of time for Mag and the ludicrous prices for Loki.

What I was really hoping (but not expecting) was they'd feature more than two frames for this unvault.  

5 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

What I was really hoping (but not expecting) was they'd feature more than two frames for this unvault.  

That would dilute The Void drop table even further.

The Vaulting system is there to create artificial scarcity to jack prices up.

22 minutes ago, Voltage said:

This is an inevitable problem with the vaulting system that has never been addressed.

After each unvaulting those relics should then be added to Baros rotation instead of being vaulted. And place thier cosmetics in Marketplace for $$ purchase. 

Mag, Frost, Loki, Ash, Rhino, Nova, Ember Prime relics and weapons relics should all be added to Baros rotations.

3 hours ago, No1NParticular31 said:

2. Mag is the only one of the two I have been really waiting on and she just keeps getting skipped for frames that have been released since she has.

To this point though, Mag has been unvaulted a few times before you had started playing though. This next vault is ones that haven't been out of the vault since going in. 

This is better, they had a few years where only Ember, Frost, Mag, Loki, and Rhino were coming out. All of the frames that have been vaulted more than a year need to be in circulation. It's unfortunate that your desired frame hasn't arrived, but you'll live. The next big concern is whether we'll get new accessories. I've had to skip some accessories because they pair them with nonsense like Extractors, mismatching them with new content to make them less accessible...

The prime accessories are far more significant than the frames themselves, that's just a waiting game. 

I must say I was sure next unvaulting would be loki but guess not. Im even more surprised its Mirage, because I could swear she was just available not long ago, I still have some relics with her parts, as well as the actual parts. Shame, because only prime weapons Im missing are Bo and Vectis and Im assuming they would come with loki. 

DE kept their word. 

Two frames that haven't yet been unvaulted, and they aren't making the redo of Frost/Ember last very long. I don't see anything to complain about with the choices.

The problem is there are just too many now. 

They need to consider adding some of the older ones to Baro's permanent rotation or something (some others have mentioned this, and I think at least for the earliest classic primes, it would be a good start to dilute the vault saturation problem)... or to some other kind of rotation in game, idc how. There are just too damn many primes and the problem is only going to compound itself. It is quickly reaching the point, if it hasn't already, that if you started or came back to the game after a prime you don't have was recently put into the vault, on many frames, you could easily be waiting as long as it takes for a brand new frame to finally get a prime before you get a shot at that prime again without just outright buying the parts/relics from a veteran who still has them. Let that sink in for a moment if you haven't before... because it's just re-damn-diculous. 

The system they have for vaulting/unvaulting stuff worked okay when it was a smaller load, but it is a huge problem now, and like many systems in Warframe, needs a core overhaul that is probably somewhere on a list of "things to do that haven't reached emergency priority yet so we haven't done them because we just don't have time unless there are klaxons blazing or Steve wants to add more vfx". 

On 2020-12-07 at 7:34 PM, No1NParticular31 said:

I have been playing since June 2019 and have gotten all Prime Frames except Banshee and Mag because those are the only two that have not been available in the last year and a half.

I got Banshee and Mag and all their weapons by playing random relic pubs. I also Nekros Prime that way! You'd be surprised by the stuff people crack open in random relic pubs!

Mirage Prime is an odd choice I think because it almost feels like she was vaulted yesterday!

2 minutes ago, nslay said:

I got Banshee and Mag and all their weapons by playing random relic pubs. I also Nekros Prime that way! You'd be surprised by the stuff people crack open in random relic pubs!

Mirage Prime is an odd choice I think because it almost feels like she was vaulted yesterday!

I came back from like two years plus maybe more away from game a few months ago, and I had a slew of old relics, cracked most of them in so many public missions, made a lot of them radiant too. 

Definitely true that just playing random games you will matchup with people like me sometimes and you never know what you might get... 

10 hours ago, nslay said:

10 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I came back from like two years plus maybe more away from game a few months ago, and I had a slew of old relics, cracked most of them in so many public missions, made a lot of them radiant too. 

Definitely true that just playing random games you will matchup with people like me sometimes and you never know what you might get... 

Yes it CAN happen with the lowest of probabilities. I do have 2 Mag parts (Neuroptics and Systems) from random groups. It is also possible to run relic groups 24x7 for a year and never get the remaining 2 parts.

22 hours ago, xombob89 said:

I must say I was sure next unvaulting would be loki but guess not. Im even more surprised its Mirage, because I could swear she was just available not long ago, I still have some relics with her parts, as well as the actual parts. Shame, because only prime weapons Im missing are Bo and Vectis and Im assuming they would come with loki. 

10 hours ago, ghoti0315 said:

loki unvault when

Loki was last available April 30th to July 2nd, 2019. So since Mag was. Which is why I have Loki.

I will add that I might be willing to just buy the last 2 mag parts from other players, but with DE's policy of "If you trade with someone, who traded with someone, who traded with someone that was a scammer, then we will confiscate your plat and make you pay to reinstate your account." I try to avoid trading plat with players. I only buy slots and stuff with it. I do trade item for item though. If only I can find someone to trade Mag BP and Chassis for something else.

On 2020-12-08 at 2:34 AM, No1NParticular31 said:

There was a time when I was content just getting Primes whenever they were unvaulted....

I wonder why I suddenly felt differently about that... :( 

On 2020-12-08 at 3:44 AM, Voltage said:

This is an inevitable problem with the vaulting system that has never been addressed.

It's Random Right ? Like everything else in Warframe.... 

Archived