Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MIrage Prime AGAIN?!?! What about Mag?

No1NParticular31

On 2020-12-07 at 8:44 PM, Voltage said:

This is an inevitable problem with the vaulting system that has never been addressed.

And it's only going to get worse.  There are 22 out of 29 prime frames that are vaulted right now.  At the rate they unvault it will take years to farm up the vaulted primes, and new players get to deal with more and more disappointment every time they like a frame or weapon and say they want to farm the prime and I have to tell them "That's vaulted" a dozen times in a row.  Just like with everything else they weren't thinking further ahead than like a year with the vaulting concepts.

The best solution would be to unvault 3 frames per quarter, maybe 4. They could even offer some cheaper bundles so players can get accessory sets for $15 or less, rather than tying up accessories with fluff. If we could access 12 to 16 vaulted frames per year, the burden would be a lot less intense. 

On 2020-12-07 at 6:01 PM, DrivaMain said:

That would dilute The Void drop table even further.

The Vaulting system is there to create artificial scarcity to jack prices up.

Sure.  But this is artificial scarcity that's expanding with time.

They've actually done one 3 frame unvault, and they've talked in the past about using Baro as an option for more than Volt / Aklex / Akvasto to deal with the issue.  Maybe they've changed their minds that it's a problem, or maybe it's just another thing put on the backburner...on the spare stove in the cabin in the Saskatchewan wilderness.

32 minutes ago, (XBOX)TehChubbyDugan said:

I know exactly why they said the vault things, and I know the other reasons for why I think they vault things and I don't need you to be condescending to me because you agree with something that I don't.

Not my intent to be condescending. I was honestly asking if you know why they do it this way and don't just have all frames out permanently. It's a good reason. 

On 2020-12-10 at 7:08 AM, (PSN)Rainbow_Neos1 said:

DE changed how they decide what gets unvaulted a while ago. It's based on how many people have the frames now as far as we know. It used to be different. 

Side note: Mirage has never been unvaulted. Mag has been unvaulted > or = 2.

Hmm, maybe my Trinity P sets will be worth something after all some day...,some day. :^)

Archived