Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

let us use the veritux for our necramechs even if its the only available arch-melee

Timothy_Mark

Screenshot-19.png

i mean seriously i saw this in the heart of deimos tennocon reveal, i mean c'mon give it a shot even if its the only arch-melee its worth a try, plus its easier to reconfigure bonewidows melee animations to voidrig with the veritux than animating the other arch-melee weapons, please i really want to see this in game, plus it would make arch-melee really useful actually! 

people keep saying "animations rigging etc." as the reason for not having Necramech Arch-melee, but I see no reason why a generic right-left, left-right, downward swing combo shouldn't work on most of them. swords, hammers and scythes can be swung wildly to great effect. the only outlier is the Knux, but I'd be fine if all you could do with that is a single, spammable punch. I'm not asking for our mechs to be spinning and doing fancy stuff like out frames, in fact I'd prefer them to just have basic, but powerful moves. more in-keeping with the slower mobility of the mechs.

if it were me, I wouldn't have released Necramechs until they worked with every Archweapon. and by rights, there's no reason they shouldn't be able to dual wield archgun and archmelee at the same time. 

1 hour ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

people keep saying "animations rigging etc." as the reason for not having Necramech Arch-melee, but I see no reason why a generic right-left, left-right, downward swing combo shouldn't work on most of them. swords, hammers and scythes can be swung wildly to great effect. the only outlier is the Knux, but I'd be fine if all you could do with that is a single, spammable punch. I'm not asking for our mechs to be spinning and doing fancy stuff like out frames, in fact I'd prefer them to just have basic, but powerful moves. more in-keeping with the slower mobility of the mechs.

if it were me, I wouldn't have released Necramechs until they worked with every Archweapon. and by rights, there's no reason they shouldn't be able to dual wield archgun and archmelee at the same time. 

The Necramech's melee is already just swinging a fist back and forth, how is it problematic to let Knux make that a bigger fist?

7 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I have a feeling if they do decide to implement archmelee into necra mechs and that’s a big IF, it’s probably going to be using the same animations as ironbride and only be for the blade weapons so like the veritux, rathbone, and Kansas.

19 hours ago, Timothy_Mark said:

Screenshot-19.png

i mean seriously i saw this in the heart of deimos tennocon reveal, i mean c'mon give it a shot even if its the only arch-melee its worth a try, plus its easier to reconfigure bonewidows melee animations to voidrig with the veritux than animating the other arch-melee weapons, please i really want to see this in game, plus it would make arch-melee really useful actually! 

why do you think I complain about where is our melee, so basically I already knew they were planning add melee into the game but I let it slide but still made fun of it about their arm swinging is like this

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

for it had disappointed me the most from DE that time and still that I am.

Archived